Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Processing Type:||Blown||Usage:||Plastic Bottle Label|
45mic Thermal Heat PVC Shrink Film Rolls For Plastic Bottle Label
PVC Heat Shrink Tubes, Films & Printed Sleeves are heat sensitive. It should be kept in its original packing at room temperature below 30 degrees, avoiding exposure to heat & direct sunlight. Lay flat quality may deteriorate after long storage depends on film type, roll length
& storage conditions. Use the material within a period of 60 days from the date of dispatch
1. Specification Of PVC Shrink Film
|Thickness||35Mic - 50 Mic|
|Width||390m - 1000mm|
|Length||up to 3000m|
|Color||Transparent and any color specified by customers|
|Packing||Delivered in rolls for automatic machines application or per unit for a manual application|
2. Technical Date Sheet Of PVC Shrink Film
3. Characteristics Of PVC shrink film
1) Excellent dimensional stability
2) Perfect machine-ability even with high-speed machines
3) Excellent printability
4) Strong & flexible films
5) Totally dust free
6) Good Ink & Adhesive compatibility
7) Uniform & Consistent Shrink properties to enable360 degree graphics suitable for Printed Sleeves/Labels
8) Films designed for Full-body sleeve labels, Promotion packs, Multi-packs & Tamper-evident closures
9) Suitable for Manual, Roll-fed & Shrink wrap-around labels
4. Merits Of Our Products Of PVC Shrink film
Shrink can increase the sales through improved Product display or improved quality. The Shrinkage of the film provides good compactness for handling. The method of Shrink-wrap produces a minimum of waste packaging material which is easily disposed of. Transparent wrapping has a psychological effect during handling to more care. Advantages Of Shrink Packaging:
1) Counter Fit:- Shrink Films readily conform to odd shapes and large sizes. They are especially advantageous for products such as poultry, ham, cheese. Also, the contoured fit can often increase store life and help maintain product quality.
2) Neat Appearance:- Tightening the film eliminates looseness, wrinkles, enhancing product appearance.
3) Better See-Through Display:- Shrink films can be used as a window, as a transparent side to a carton, as a blister-like wrap to hold items on a baking board or tray, as a film covering two or more sides of a frame package, as an overwrap and in many ingenious combinations.
4) Immobilization:- Shrink Film can lock one or more products in place protecting against the movement that might cause scuffing or breakage.
5) Product Suspension:- Shrink can provide a hammock sling to provide shock protection during shipment. Novel package display can also be Shrink Suspension.
6) Grouping & Multi Packing:- Shrink can hold multiple or more products set in place. Six pack beverages Cosmetics sets, kit parts and hitch like. Premiums are some of the applications that use shrink.
7) Functional Or Unique Construction:- Shrink Film can be employed as a structural or functional part of board or metal foil combination package. The high shrink energy of the film can provide gripping that in effect gives a package complete.
5. Usage Of PVC Shrink Film
1) For full-body sleeves, shrink sleeves and tamper-evident bands
2) For wraparound, pressure-sensitive, and roll-on shrink-on labels
3) For shrink-wrap multi-packs packaging
6. Our Production lines of PVC Shrink Film
8. Packaging Of PVC Shrink Film
9. Shrink Sleeve Labels Benefits Of PVC Shrink Film
The benefits of shrink sleeve labels are numerous but can be summed up easily: Increased Sales.
It is difficult to argue with the versatility of custom printed packaging and security seal labels rolled into one with added visual branding options. From full body shrink sleeve labels to tamper-evident shrink bands to multi-pack or promotional shrink bands, we can provide you with the tools you need to help increase sales, market share, and consumer confidence in your brand.
1) Visual Branding. Shrink sleeves can be custom printed with full-color photographic images that wrap 360 degrees around the entire container. Without the space limitations of conventional labels, shrink sleeve labels allow for greater creativity in presenting brand identity, special promotions and product information. Revitalize an old brand by showing consumers that a product they thought they knew is worth another try.
2) Security Seal. A full body shrink sleeve can also perform as a tamper-evident security seal on a product container, eliminating the need and the expense of multiple labels and packaging processes.
3) Consumer Confidence. Add an extra layer of confidence in your product by using the inherent transparency of shrink film to create a clear, unprinted window section that allows consumers to view the contents of the package.
4) Durability. Shrink sleeve labels are reverse printed on transparent shrink film, sealing the inks safely behind 40-70 microns of clear film. This means your graphics are protected from the scuffing, marring, or tearing traditional labels are exposed to during transport or while on the store shelves, ensuring your product packaging goes to market in pristine condition.
5) Sustainability. Shrink Sleeves are available in several environmentally friendly shrink films, including the fully biodegradable PLA, or polylactic acid, a corn-based biopolymer. Market your product as sustainable and appeal to an ever more environmentally conscious public.
10. Main Buying Procedure
1) Inquiry: contact us by email, phone call, fax, Instant tools (Trademanager, MSN, Skype) and let us know your inquiry.
2) Discussion: specify the items you desire, confirm specification; OEM/ODM consultation.
3) Quotation: Prices offered and accepted.
4) Place order as per contract or discussion.
5) Proforma invoice offered to double confirm the order for both-side records.
6) Payment settled.
7) Order completed under our arrangement.
8) Goods shipped as per contracted term.
9) Goods arrive at local port or warehouse, depending on contracted term.
10) Support & re-ordering.
1) Payment: 30% T/T deposit payment in advance, balance should be paid before shipment also by T/T.
2) WESTERN UNION, L/C.
3) Production Lead Time: 15 - 20 days after deposit payment.
4) Shipping Methods: ocean, railway
5) FOB Shipping Port: Wuhan/ Shanghai, mainland China
6) If you want to deal with EXW/CIF/CNF term instead of FOB, please specify. Otherwise, FOB price will be quoted under inquiry.
12. Our Services
1) Your inquiry related to our product & price will be replied within 24hours.
2) Well-trained & experienced staff are to answer all your inquiries in English of course.
3) Working time: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday (UTC+8).
4) OEM & ODM projects are highly welcomed. We have strong R&D team here to help.
5) Your business relationship with us will be confidential to any third party.
6) Good after-sale service offered, please get back if you got the question.