Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Transparency:||Transparent||Processing Type:||Blow Molding|
shrink packaging film,
clear shrink film
Plastic PVC Heat Shrinkable Film Rolls Blow Molding Processing For Glass Bottle Labels
1. Product Description For PVC Heat Shrinkable Film Rolls
We are accomplished PVC films manufacturer dealing in wide variety of shrink films, PVC shrink films, PVC packaging films, shrink packing films etc. These shrink films manufactured by us are crystal clear and provide dust-free protection. Their easy application and fast shrinking reduces energy consumption in the packaging process.
Our crystal clear PVC shrink films, PVC packaging films are suitable for stationary, food, video/audio tapes, gifts, etc. We provide specialized color-tinted gift shrinks for gift baskets.
Our PVC Shrink films are used for packaging various products.
PVC film(printing grade) is one kind of economic packaging material with high quality which is widely used in all kinds of packaging industry, Such as food, beverage and other daily use.
Our PVC film has great transparency, smoothness, stableness and perfect shrinkage, also with no “line” on the PVC film surface.
Furthermore, the PVC film is adaptable to various type
2. Technical Date Sheet Of PVC Heat Shrinkable Film Rolls
|NO.||Properties||Unit||Test Standard||Test Method|
|1||Width||mm||(Order Sheet standard)0-3||---|
|2||Thickness Max tolerance||%||±12%||ASTM D 374|
|3||Tensile Strength||MD||N/mm2||≥42||ASTM D 882|
|TD||N/mm2||≥50||ASTM D 882|
|4||Elongation at Break||MD||%||≥70||ASTM D 882|
|TD||%||≥50||ASTM D 882|
|5||Shrinkage||MD||%||Order Sheet standard±2.5||ASTM D 1204|
|(100°C,8 Seconds)||TD||%||Order Sheet standard ±2.5||ASTM D 1204|
|6||Friction Coeffcient||---||≤0.5||ASTM D 1894E|
3. Salient Features of PVC Heat Shrinkable Film Rolls
1) Excellent Transparency
2) High Shrinking Capability at lower temperature
3) Resistance to Moisture / Oil
4) Good Mechanical Properties
5) Excellent Electrical Insulation Properties
6) Excellent Printability
Besides decorating the bottle/container, it provides glossy look to the product due to excellent quality of the Sleeve compared to conventional type of paper-labels.
It can be used with automatic and manual operation. In case of high-speed operations, to achieve better productivity, these sleeves can also be placed on the object with the help of automatic shrink sleeve applicator machine. In this case, the sleeves can be supplied in continuous length to suit the operations.
4. Applications For PVC Heat Shrinkable Film Rolls
The PVC shrink films are used for labeling and packing products in various industries like....
1) Food & beverage industries: Mineral Water, Soft Drinks, Liquors, Pickles, Jams, Jellies, Fruit
2) Juices, Tea, Coffee, Spices, Ghee, Edible Oils etc. In Bottles/Cans/Jars
3) Printing & Packaging industries
4) Cosmetic & Toiletry industries: Powder, Perfume, Hair Oil, Shampoo etc. in bottles & jars
5) Pharmaceutical industries: Liquid Bottles, Tablet/Powder Containers & Jars
6) Electrical industries
7) Stationery & Writing instrument industries
5. Pictures Of Loading
1) By Express (3-7 working days), suitable for Urgent Time and Small Quantity.
2) By Sea (15-30 days), suitable for regular Mass Production.
3) By Air (4-5 days), from Airport to Airport.
Q1. What's the order procedure?/ How can I place an order?
As the above picture shown, we warmly welcome you send us the inquiry, offer us as more details as you can about the products, or you can visit our factory first. Then we will offer you the best price asap, after confirming the samples and order, paying the deposit, we will start the mass production.
Q: 2. What is the lead time?
A: Sample needs 2-3 days prepared; mass production time needs 15-25 days normally.
Q: 3. Do you have any MOQ limit?
A: Our MOQ is 1Tons;
Sea Port: FOB Shanghai
Q: 4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take arrive?
A: We usually ship by LCL or FCL by sea or air shipment.
The delivery time according to your quantity.
Q: 5.What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
A: The external size of your products(Thickness x Width x Length)
Contact Person: Mrs. Alice