Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Shrinkage:||Shrink Up To 75%||Use:||Eco-Friendly Shrink Sleeve|
heat activated shrink film,
clear shrink film
40 - 50 μ Eco-Friendly Printable Heat Shrinkable PETG Film Roll For Sleeve
1. Product Description
Our shrinkable film is a polyester film that adheres to an assortment of packaging. It is typically used for labeling of containers made from materials such as PET, PS, PE, glass, and cans. Some of the characteristics are:
Optically Excellent – The clarity of this film enables eye catching graphics when printed.
Great Processibility – This film has a uniform thickness and is dimensionally stable. It is a high performance film that works very well in the printing, slitting, sealing and labeling processes. Post processing, this film maintains its profile which results in an outstanding finished product.
Superb Stability at Room Temperature – These films will not shrink when stored, or transported at room temperature thus saving on special transport, or cooling bills.
High Temperature Resistant – At high processing temperatures, the stable characteristics of this film are evident. Whether used as a label, or cap seal the end product is one that can be depended on to meet, or exceed expectations of quality.
1) Thickness: 30-70μ
2) Width: 450-1200mm
3) shrinkage:high and medium shrinkage
4) Standard export pallet packing
5) Applications:electrical insulation
3. Technical Data Sheet
Pet Shrinkable film for shrink sleeve thickness
Pet Shrinkable film for shrink sleeve tensile strength
Pet Shrinkable film for shrink sleeve modulus of elasticity
Pet Shrinkable film for shrink sleeve coefficient of friction
Pet Shrinkable film for shrink sleeve surface wetting tension
Pet Shrinkable film for shrink sleeve heat shrinkage
|No||Test Item||UNIT||Standard||Test Result||Decide|
|1||(Average thickness deviation)||μm||±3||0||Qualified|
|7||C.O.F||(IN/OUT)||dynamic friction coefficient||/||≤0.50||0.47||Qualified|
3. Technical Characteristics
1) Good transparency and brightness.
2) High level of thermal shrinkage.
3) Special for high performance lines.
4) Suitable for any environment and climate.
5) Resistant to UV rays, special to protect the stored product and the weather or in its transport.
1) Full- or partial-body shrink sleeves
2) Full- or partial-body roll sleeves
4) Tamper-evident bands
5) Wine capsules and disk plates
6) Pressure-sensitive shrink labels
1) Q: Do you accept OEM?
A: Yes, we do.
2) Q: What's your delivery time?
A: It’s according to the quantity of the order. Normally it is between 5 and 20 days.
3) Q: What's your production capacity?
A: About 4000 tons per month.
4) Q: What's your payment term?
A: We accept T/T, L/C, O/A, Western Union, or customized if it is acceptable.
5) Q: Do you provide free sample? And how many days it will take?
A: Samples for testing are available and free. The freight for sample delivery is at receivers's side. But to be refunded by deducting from the right coming order automatically
Contact Person: Mrs. Alice