Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Polyproplyene Terephthalate Glycol||Thickness:||30mic-70mic|
|Width:||200-1200mm||Paper Core:||3 Inch Or 6 Inch|
|Shrinkage:||Up To 78%||Type:||Shrink Label, Shrink Film|
heat activated shrink film,
clear shrink film
45mic PETG Shrink Sleeves Label Film Rolls For House-hold Product
1. Product Description
PETG – Polyproplyene Terephthalate Glycol (PETG) is an amorphous plastic resin of the polyster family. The Heat shrink film produced by PETG is a high density film with a high strength ratio and excellent clarity.Due to its 78% shrinkage, highest among all shrink sleeve material, PETG is an ideal solution for container shrink film that have complex geometries and require superior printability.
Compared to other material, PETG Shrink film is much more environmentally friendly making it a perfect solution for companies looking to switch from more harmful materials such as PVC. The heat shrink film could be used to pack with PET containers or bottles, provided that can cut down recycling cost. Since PETG’s shrinkage occurs at a lower temperature than material like PVC and OPS, there is the added benefit of higher energy efficiency and productivity.
2. Technical Data Sheet
|No||Test Item||UNIT||Standard||Test Result||Decide|
|1||(Average thickness deviation)||μm||±3||0||Qualified|
|7||C.O.F||(IN/OUT)||dynamic friction coefficient||/||≤0.50||0.47||Qualified|
3. Technical Characteristics
1) Good transparency and brightness.
2) High level of thermal shrinkage.
3) Special for high performance lines.
4) Suitable for any environment and climate.
5) Resistant to UV rays, special to protect the stored product and the weather or in its transport.
4. BENEFITS & FEATURES
1) Engineered for labeling PET, PS, PE, Glass and Aluminum containers
2) Conforms to virtually any bottle shape
3) Provides design flexibility for full shrink labels, tamper evident bands and multipacks
4) Excellent clarity and printability for unique designs
5) Uniform film thickness ensures uniform shrink characteristics
6) Moisture and abrasion resistant
7) UV enhanced films available for tamper evident applications
8) Anti-static coatings and treatments prevent blocking
9) Lower natural shrinkage vs. PVC provides stability during storage
10) Environmentally friendly alternative to PVC
11) Clear and white films available
1) Q: Do you accept OEM?
A: Yes, we do.
2) Q: What's your delivery time?
A: It’s according to the quantity of the order. Normally it is between 5 and 20 days.
3) Q: What's your production capacity?
A: About 4000 tons per month.
4) Q: What's your payment term?
A: We accept T/T, L/C, O/A, Western Union, or customized if it is acceptable.
5) Q: Do you provide free sample? And how many days it will take?
A: Samples for testing are available and free. The freight for sample delivery is at receivers's side. But to be refunded by deducting from the right coming order automatically
Contact Person: Carrie Zhou