Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Shrink Sleeve Material||Thickness:||30mic-70mic|
|Width:||200-1200mm||Length:||3000m Or 4000m|
|Feature:||Good Flatness||Use:||Eco-Friendly Shrink Sleeve|
heat activated shrink film,
clear shrink film
Eco Friendly High Clairty Shrink Film Rolls For Cans Sleeve labels
1. Product Description
PETG – Polyproplyene Terephthalate Glycol (PETG) is a high density film with a high strength ratio and excellent clarity. While PETG is the most expensive and most heat resistant shrink sleeve material, they are the most scuff resistant, have a higher gloss, and also have a higher shrink percentage. Additionally, PETG is pasteurisable and can be recycled, an often-sought feature in today’s market.
1) High clarity
2) Shrink up to 78%
3) Chemical resistance
5) Less MD growth than PVC
3. Technical Data Sheet
|No||Test Item||UNIT||Standard||Test Result||Decide|
|1||(Average thickness deviation)||μm||±3||0||Qualified|
|7||C.O.F||(IN/OUT)||dynamic friction coefficient||/||≤0.50||0.47||Qualified|
3. Technical Characteristics
1) Good transparency and brightness.
2) High level of thermal shrinkage.
3) Special for high performance lines.
4) Suitable for any environment and climate.
5) Resistant to UV rays, special to protect the stored product and the weather or in its transport.
1) Full- or partial-body shrink sleeves
2) Full- or partial-body roll sleeves
4) Tamper-evident bands
5) Wine capsules and disk plates
6) Pressure-sensitive shrink labels
5. Shrink Sleeve Application Process
Manual – In this process, custom printed shrink sleeve labels are manually applied to containers before shrinking. This method is ideal for short runs and sampling prototype programs.
Automatic – Through an automatic application process, conveyors and other assorted machines are used to slip the shrink film material over the containers and then process them through the heat-shrink area for the form-fit that shrink sleeves create.
1) Q: Do you accept OEM?
A: Yes, we do.
2) Q: What's your delivery time?
A: It’s according to the quantity of the order. Normally it is between 5 and 20 days.
3) Q: What's your production capacity?
A: About 4000 tons per month.
4) Q: What's your payment term?
A: We accept T/T, L/C, O/A, Western Union, or customized if it is acceptable.
5) Q: Do you provide free sample? And how many days it will take?
A: Samples for testing are available and free. The freight for sample delivery is at receivers's side. But to be refunded by deducting from the right coming order automatically
Contact Person: Carrie Zhou