Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Polylactic Acid||Type:||Polylactic Acid Film|
clear pet film,
silicone coated film
50 Mic Clear PLA Polylactic Acid Shrink Film For Full Body Shrink Sleeves
1. Knowledge About PLA shrink film
PLA (Polylactic Acid) is a biodegradable thermoplastic made from renewable resources. It is the most environmentally-friendly film, requires less energy due to low shrink initiation temperature requirements, and can shrink up to 77%. 50 Mic Clear PLA Polylactic Acid Shrink Film Used for sleeve labels of beverage, food can, and ect.
|1) Environmentally friendly shrink film|
|2) Excellent printability|
|4) Non-toxic film|
|5) Excellent shrinkage performance|
|6) Multi-purpose shrink film|
3. Typical Property
|Tensile strength||MD||MPa||ASTM D882||96|
|Wet Tension||mN/m||ASTM D2578||38|
4. Advantages of PLA shrink film
1) PLA shrink film has excellent gloss and clarity with a natural surface that readily accepts printing.
2) PLA shrink film has a great shrink ratio that ensures the ability to cover almost any shape of the container.
3) PLA shrink film has good abrasion resistance and stability over a wide temperature range
4) PLA shrink film is breathable and has a high water transmission rate that eliminates moisture.
5) PLA shrink film is recyclable and fully compostable in industrial facilities.
6. Why To Choose Our PLA Shrink SLeeve Film?
1) Environmentally friendly compostable heat-shrinkable film.
2) Corn-based shrink film as an alternative to petrochemicals.
3) PLA shrink film (Polylactic Acid film), your best choice for serving the beautiful world for the next generation with your needs.
1) Payment terms
30% T/T in advance, balance before loading also by T/T.
2) Delivery period
Normally 30 days after confirmation of orders.
The special case in which you want us to finish products within 10 days, we can discuss this.
Seaworthy export package or you can supply us with your package solution
HYF label, customer label, or neutral label
We regularly produce this product. If you want a small testing quantity, like 1000kgs, you can discuss with us.
Welcome your question.
Contact Person: Carrie Zhou