Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||PET Shrink Film||Material Structure:||PET|
|Size:||Customized Size||Feature:||Moisture Proof|
|MOQ:||500 KGS||Printing:||Gravure Printing|
plastic packaging rolls,
printed laminated rolls
Customized Thickness PET Shrink Film With High - Impact Resistant
HYF PETG shrink films meets below regulations
∙ RoHs, Reach, Food Contact-EU No 102011
∙ Keep the film below 29℃ (85℉)
∙ Avoid direct sunlight
∙ Store on the flat floor
∙ Do not erect films
∙ Do not separate a disk before using film
∙ Use of the material is recommended within 6 months after on board date
|Seaming Glue:||1.3 dioxane|
In order to get better printing effect, we recommend PET special ink in printing.
Advantages & Serviecs
1) We are a professional manufacturer of Plastic Flexible Packagind .
2) We provide from design to delivrey one - stop services .
3) First - rate production equipment and professional technical team.
4) Best quality with reasonable price .
5) Fast delivery.
6) Strict quality control.
7) Good product to help promoting your image and expand market.
8) Provide free sample.
9) Best cylinder making factory and expertise workers to make sure high quality printing .
1) Can I order for small amount of your bags and rolls?
Yes. We acquire a large stock of pouches and rolls in our manufacturing plant; we will fulfill requirements of pouches and rolls orders from 1000 bags and up. Therefore, we are able to meet your requirements for small amount of bags and rolls very effectively.
2) What is the minimum order quantity for stock products and custom products?
The minimum order quantity for our stock products is one carton; the exact quantity is related with the size of pouches you need. And for custom products, the minimum order quantity is also relevant to your pouch specifications.
3) Can you make custom-made printed pouches & rolls in different material combinations to suit my requirements?
Yes, we can be able to produce custom printed pouches & rolls to suit your exact requirements. We can print up to 10 colors using the latest rotogravure technique. These pouches and rolls can be available in different material combinations. Please feel free to contact us with your specifications.
4) What is the lead time for delivery of stock and custom products?
Stock products: All orders generally can be delivered around 7-10 business days, however the delivery time will vary in size of the order, delivery location and product purchased. Sometime delivery can take 14 business days for stock products. To avoid any disappointment please email us before purchase. If you require express delivery service then please call us.
Custom products: For custom products we have express delivery and normal delivery option.
5) Express delivery: It can take 15 to 20 working days approx.
6) Normal delivery: It can take 60 days approx.
7) How would I know which size of pouch is a good fit for my product?
For this, your best alternative would be to request for a sample package that will permit you to test your product out in the pouches. However, our experienced sales delegates are upbeat to answer any of your inquiries via telephone or email.
8) Can you please help me to know which material would be best for my product?
There is no compelling reason to get tensed about that at all. We are here to simply take away your stresses. We have engineers who are ready to provide best recommendation in accordance with your products and design expectation. Same way shape ad top notch depends on utility, for an instance zip bags, spout pouches, bags with one way degassing valves, etc.
Contact Person: Carrie Zhou