Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||PVC||Industrial Use:||Shrink Sleeves For Cap Sealing|
|Processing Procee:||Blown||Corona Treament:||No Need|
40mic PVC Thermo-collecting Material Film For Shrink Sleeves for Cap Sealing
We use reliable and quality assured material to develop our PVC shrink labels. These labels are broadly used for various products including:
6) FMCG and many others
PVC is the simplest and cost-effective material to be controlled in the shrink process. Known to offer good scuff resistance, it is available in Pasteur sable & steam grades. These can also be customized as per the specifications of sizes and microns, provided by our clients.
2. Technical Data Sheet
3. Specifications of Shrink Films
In shrink films, the machine direction symbolizes the shrinkage (lengthwise) and the transverse direction symbolizes the shrinkage (width-wise). Some of its specifications include:
1) 30 mic-70mic
2) Shrinkage ratio in Machine Direction is 0%-5%
3) Shrinkage ratio in in Transverse Direction is 45%-53%
1) High clarity.
2) Excellent shrinkage control.
3) Very good lay-flat properties.
4) Excellent product presentation.
5) Low heat required during packing.
6) Good shrinking using small or big heat tunnel.
1) For full-body sleeves, shrink sleeves and tamper-evident bands.
2) For wrap around, pressure-sensitive, and roll-on shrink on labels.
3) For shrink-wrap multi-packs packaging.
4) Custom made available for PVC Bag, PVC Roll, PVC Sheet & PVC Tubing.
1. Q: Do you accept OEM?
A: Yes, we do.
2. Q: What’s your delivery time?
A: We are factory, so we can efficiently control the production time, usually our delivery time is 5-25 working days.
3. Q: What’s your production capacity?
A: About 100 tons~500 tons per month, decided by our clients’ order quantity.
4. Q: What’s your payment term?
A: We accept T/T, L/C, Western Union, Paypal, Escrow, or customized if it is acceptable.
5. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Yes, we can provide free sample,
of course it is better if you would like to pay the courier charge