Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Full-body Sleeves||Printing Method:||ROTO-GRAVURE To FLEXO PRESS|
pet plastic sheet,
plastic packaging film
PETG Shrink film is suitable for all kinds of printing technologies from ROTO-GRAVURE to FLEXO PRESS using solvent based to UV cured ink. Its inherent shrink characteristics allow to cover almost all the container with contoured shaped arriving to 79% shrink on transverse direction without having any contraction on the longitudinal direction avoiding also the problematic “smile effect” on the bottom side of the containers.
2. Technical Data Sheet
|No||Test Item||UNIT||Standard||Test Result||Decide|
|1||(Average thickness deviation)||μm||±3||0||Qualified|
|7||C.O.F||(IN/OUT)||dynamic friction coefficient||/||≤0.50||0.47||Qualified|
1) For full-body sleeves, shrink sleeves and tamper-evident bands
2) For wraparound, pressure-sensitive, and roll-on shrink-on labels
3) For shrink-wrap multi-packs packaging
1) Medium to super-high shrinkage properties
2) Suitable for gravure, flexographic, rotary offset & digital printing
3) Use in steam, hot air, or infrared shrink tunnels
4) Excellent processability during printing, tube forming & shrinking
5) High-impact strength
6) High performance surface for enhanced printability allows multiple graphic schemes
7) Gloss/gloss & matte/gloss surface finishes
8) Transparent or opaque colors
9) For narrow neck, highly contoured containers, that prevent labels from "smiling"; remain uniform across
10) the container with little to no machine-direction (MD) shrinkage & low- or high-shrink force
11) With fluorescent optical brightener for automatic detection scanning requirements
12) With UV inhibitor to increase product shelf life
13) For wet pasteurization
Store our PETG shrink films below 30℃ in its original packaging;Avoid damages from direct sunlight,high moistyre and falling down.Shelf life:6 months.
1. Can I have a sample order?
Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q: 2. What is the lead time?
Sample needs about 7 days prepared; mass production time needs 15-25 days normally.
3. Do you have any MOQ limit?
Our MOQ is 1Tons;
Sea Port: FOB Shanghai
5.What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
The external size of your products (Thick x Width x Length) The quantity.