Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||PET||Industrial Use:||Multicoloured Shrink Labels|
|Flatness:||Yes||Length:||Could Be Customized|
78% 45mic Transparent Heat Shrinkable PET Film For Multicoloured Shrink Labels
Our shrinkable film is a polyester film that adheres to an assortment of packaging. It is typically used for labeling of containers made from materials such as PET, PS, PE, glass, and cans. Some of the characteristics are…
1) Optically Excellent – The clarity of this film enables eye catching graphics when printed.
2) Great Processibility – This film has a uniform thickness and is dimensionally stable. It is a high performance film that works very well in the printing, slitting, sealing and labeling processes. Post processing, this film maintains its profile which results in an outstanding finished product.
3) High Temperature Resistant – At high processing temperatures, the stable characteristics of this film are evident. Whether used as a label, or cap seal the end product is one that can be depended on to meet, or exceed expectations of quality.
1) Thickness: 40-50μ
2) Width: 500-2000mm
3) shrinkage:high and medium shrinkage
4) Standard export pallet packing
5) Applications:electrical insulation
3. The technical data as below
Pet Shrinkable film for shrink sleeve thickness
Pet Shrinkable film for shrink sleeve tensile strength
Pet Shrinkable film for shrink sleeve modulus of elasticity
Pet Shrinkable film for shrink sleeve coefficient of friction
Pet Shrinkable film for shrink sleeve surface wetting tension
Pet Shrinkable film for shrink sleeve heat shrinkage
|No||Test Item||UNIT||Standard||Test Result||Decide|
|1||(Average thickness deviation)||μm||±3||0||Qualified|
|7||C.O.F||(IN/OUT)||dynamic friction coefficient||/||≤0.50||0.47||Qualified|
PETG is an amorphous plastic resign of the polyster family.Due to its high shrinkage,highest among all shrink sleeve material, PETG is an ideal solution for container shrink film that have complex geometries and require superior printability.Compared to other material, PETG resign is much more environmentally friendly making it a perfect solution for companies looking to switch from more harmful materials.
1) Store our PET(G) shrink films below 30℃ in its original packaging;
2) Avoid damages from direct sunlight, high moistyre and falling down.
3) Shelf life: 6 months.
Q: 1. Can I have a sample order?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q: 2. What is the lead time?
A: Sample needs 2-3 days prepared; mass production time needs 15-25 days normally.
Q: 3. Do you have any MOQ limit?
A: Our MOQ is 1Tons;
Sea Port: FOB Shanghai
Q: 4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take arrive?
A: We usually ship by LCL or FCL by sea or air shipment.
The delivery time according to your quantity.
Q: 5.What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
A: The external size of your products(Thick x Width x Length)