Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||PVC Shrink Film||Processing Type:||Blow Molding|
High Shrinkage Transparency PVC Shrink Film For Bottle Label And Package
1. Product Details:
PVC SHRINK FILM(Polyvinyl Chloride) is the most common shrink film type in the market now. Printing
grade pvc shrink film is one kind of economic packaging material with good quality which is widely used
in all kinds of packaging industry,such as food,beverage and other daily use.
2. Advantages Of PVC Shrink film Packing :
1) Good printing performance: No need for any surface pre-treatment. It has bright luster and high
2) Good adhesive performance for printing ink.
3. Product Specifications:
|1000m - 5000m|
|45% - 53%|
|Available 150m- 200m|
4. Product Parameters:
A1:Do you offer the FOC(Free of charge) sample rolls?
Q1:We offer one roll of 500 meters FOC sample film.
A2:What are the maximum width,thickness and shrinking rate of the products?
Q2:Maximum width 1000mm,maximum thichness 100um,maximum shrink rate 55%.
A3:How long is the producing time?
Q3:The producing time of one container(approximately 25 tons) is 10 days.
A4:What is the expiration date of the products?
Q4:The expiration time is 90 days, by putting in the 25 centigrade warehouse.
A5:How to store?
Q5:The warehouse could be drafty and cool.The AC system is expected.
A6:What is the MOQ(Minimum of quantity)?
A7:What is monthly capacity of the factory?
A8:How to protect the products from heat shrinking during transpotation?
Q8:We always use AC container and thermal-isolating package.
A9:Is it OK for the ten colours high speed printing?
A10:Can I pack the food products by using PVC film directly?
1) Over the sea: The films are suggested to be shipped with reefer container. If less than container
loading, anti-heat material is advised to be used for packing to protect the films.
2) Container over the land: The truck with electronic power should be used for moving the container
between port and factory to keep the reefer container working.
7. Trade Terms
1) Payment: 30% T/T deposit payment in advance, balance should be paid before shipment also by T/T.
2) WESTERN UNION, L/C.
3) Production Lead Time: 15 - 20 days after deposit payment.
4) Shipping Methods: ocean, railway
5) FOB Shipping Port: Wuhan/ Shanghai, mainland China
6) If you want to deal with EXW/CIF/CNF term instead of FOB, please specify. Otherwise, FOB price will be quoted under inquiry.
8. Application For PVC Shrink Film