Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Core Size:||3" And 6"|
pvc stretch film,
pvc shrink wrap film
Heat-shrink Sleeve Label PVC Shrink film in 30mic To 50mic With Shrinkage 45% To 53%
1. What is PVC ?
PVC stands for polyvinyl chloride, one of the most commonly produced plastics in the world. PVC plastic has been around since the early 19th century. Today, one of the most well known uses for PVC plastic is in pipe. PVC pipe is often used for water and sewer transportation applications. PVC plastic is also found in a variety of other objects around us. PVC plastic is in everything from clothes, signs, flooring, and packaging. PVC shrink wrap is one of the most commonly used materials in the packaging industry.
PVC shrink wrap is ideal for a variety of packaging situations. Known to be an excellent shrink film for high speed machines and manually operated machines.
2. Characteristics Of PVC shrink film
1) Excellent dimensional stability
2) Perfect machine-ability even with high-speed machines
3) Excellent printability
4) Strong & flexible films
5) Totally dust free
6) Good Ink & Adhesive compatibility
7) Uniform & Consistent Shrink properties to enable360 degree graphics suitable for Printed Sleeves/Labels
8) Films designed for Full-body sleeve labels, Promotion packs, Multi-packs & Tamper-evident closures
9) Suitable for Manual, Roll-fed & Shrink wrap-around labels
3. Specification Of PVC Shrink Film
|Thickness||30Mic - 50 Mic|
|Width||400m - 1000mm|
|Length||up to 3000m|
|Color||Transparent and any color specified by customers|
|Packing||Delivered in rolls for automatic machines application or per unit for a manual application
4. Technical Date Sheet Of PVC Shrink Film
5. Usage Of PVC Shrink Film
1 For shrink sleeves and tamper-evident bands
2 For wraparound, pressure-sensitive, and roll-on shrink-on labels
3 For shrink-wrap multi-packs packaging
6. Our Production lines of PVC Shrink Film
7. Packaging Of PVC Shrink Film
8. Shrink Sleeve Labels Benefits Of PVC Shrink Film
The benefits of shrink sleeve labels are numerous but can be summed up easily: Increased Sales.
It is difficult to argue with the versatility of custom printed packaging and security seal labels rolled into one with added visual branding options. From full body shrink sleeve labels to tamper-evident shrink bands to multi-pack or promotional shrink bands, we can provide you with the tools you need to help increase sales, market share, and consumer confidence in your brand.
1) Visual Branding. Shrink sleeves can be custom printed with full-color photographic images that wrap 360 degrees around the entire container. Without the space limitations of conventional labels, shrink sleeve labels allow for greater creativity in presenting brand identity, special promotions and product information. Revitalize an old brand by showing consumers that a product they thought they knew is worth another try.
2) Security Seal. A full body shrink sleeve can also perform as a tamper-evident security seal on a product container, eliminating the need and the expense of multiple labels and packaging processes.
3) Consumer Confidence. Add an extra layer of confidence in your product by using the inherent transparency of shrink film to create a clear, unprinted window section that allows consumers to view the contents of the package.
4) Durability. Shrink sleeve labels are reverse printed on transparent shrink film, sealing the inks safely behind 40-70 microns of clear film. This means your graphics are protected from the scuffing, marring, or tearing traditional labels are exposed to during transport or while on the store shelves, ensuring your product packaging goes to market in pristine condition.
5) Sustainability. Shrink Sleeves are available in several environmentally friendly shrink films, including the fully biodegradable PLA, or polylactic acid, a corn-based biopolymer. Market your product as sustainable and appeal to an ever more environmentally conscious public.
9. Trade Terms
1) Payment: 30% T/T deposit payment in advance, balance should be paid before shipment also by T/T.
2) WESTERN UNION, L/C.
3) Production Lead Time: 15 - 20 days after deposit payment.
4) Shipping Methods: ocean, railway
5) FOB Shipping Port: Wuhan/ Shanghai, mainland China
6) If you want to deal with EXW/CIF/CNF term instead of FOB, please specify. Otherwise, FOB price will be quoted under inquiry.
Contact Person: alice