Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Width:||According To Customer's Requirement||Paper Core:||3 Inch Or 6 Inch|
|Use:||Food Package||Type:||Plastic Film|
pla biodegradable film,
pla film manufacturers
Non - Toxic PLA Polylactic Acid Film Compostable And 100% Biodegradable
1. Product Description
PLA polylactic acid film is compostable and 100% biodegradable. The main raw material is lactic acid (PLA) made from starch extracted from natural crops such as corn, wheat, sugar cane and other renewable plant resources.
By burying in the ground or compost, this PLA film is digested by microbes for a certain period of time (e.g., 1-2 months in a landfill), releasing carbon dioxide and water, remaining zero harmful substance in soil and water, totally non-toxic.
1) Capable of refrigeration, keep fresh, biodegradable.
2) With lamination can be sustained refrigeration for 5-7 days.
3) 100% environmental-friendly raw material and can reduce the use of carbon.
4) Easily lamination processed with plastic or paper.
5) Illustrious surface with high level of transparency.
6) Extruding grade in equal thickness and superior film tenacity.
7) Suited with great capability for printing & various purpose and can be twisted.
8) Raw material is sourced from NatureWorks LLC resin IngeoTM, not oil base.
1) Replacement for plastic packaging made from petrochemical materials.
(ex.: plastic bag, bouquet pack, and bread bag)
2) Paper tray.
3) Envelope window.
4) Food packaging.
5) Candy twist packaging.
4. Customer benefits
- More Sustainable - Industrial compostable certification
- Excellent Seal Properties - Heat sealable;
- Renewable Resources - Contains up to 100% renewable raw materials
5. Our advantage of exporting PLA plastic fim:
(1) 100% biodegradable compostable materials, PLA, excellent quality.
(2) Samples and small orders are available.
(3) All the inquiries, questions and emails will be replied within 24
(4) Professional shipping forwarders, by sea, by air and by express
courier are available
Contact Person: Carrie Zhou