Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Width:||According To Customer's Requirement||Paper Core:||3 Inch Or 6 Inch|
|Use:||Food Package||Name:||PLA Biodegradable Film|
pla biodegradable film,
polylactic acid film
100% Compostable PLA Biodegradable Film Rolls For Food Package
1. Product Description
HYF Compostable Poly Lactic Acid (PLA) offers exceptional clarity and stiffness similar to traditional OPP. Certified for industrial composting, it also contains up to 99% renewable raw materials. It's a clear option for brands looking to improve the sustainability of their packaging.
1) Capable of refrigeration, keep fresh, biodegradable.
2) With lamination can be sustained refrigeration for 5-7 days.
3) 100% environmental-friendly raw material and can reduce the use of carbon.
4) Easily lamination processed with plastic or paper.
5) Illustrious surface with high level of transparency.
6) Extruding grade in equal thickness and superior film tenacity.
7) Suited with great capability for printing & various purpose and can be twisted.
8) Raw material is sourced from NatureWorks LLC resin IngeoTM, not oil base.
1) Replacement for plastic packaging made from petrochemical materials.
(ex.: plastic bag, bouquet pack, and bread bag)
2) Paper tray.
3) Envelope window.
4) Food packaging.
5) Candy twist packaging.
1) Q: Do you accept OEM?
A: Yes, we do.
2) Q: What's your delivery time?
A: It’s according to the quantity of the order. Normally it is between 5 and 20 days.
3) Q: What's your production capacity?
A: About 4000 tons per month.
4) Q: What's your payment term?
A: We accept T/T, L/C, O/A, Western Union, or customized if it is acceptable.
5) Q: Do you provide a free sample? And how many days it will take?
A: Samples for testing are available and free. The freight for sample delivery is at receivers' side. But to be refunded by deducting from the right coming order automatically
We are a specialized manufacturer of PLA Plastic Film
we are manufacturing different films such as PVC&PET Shrink Film, OPS
Shrink Film and developing new other films.
Our vision today is to maintain our position as one of the leading
Contact Person: Carrie Zhou