Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Metallized Paper||Usage:||Beer Label|
|Feature:||Water Proof||Coating Side:||Single Side|
|Pulp Style:||Recycled||Size:||Sheet / Roll|
metallised plastic film,
metallized coated paper
69 - 83 GSM Waterproof Silver Vacuum Metallized Paper For Wet Strength Beer label
1. Product Description Of Metallized Paper
1) Grammage: 66-86gsm
2) Width: within 1650mm
3) Shade: In Roll and in Sheets
4) Performance: Standard and Ink-retention paper
5) Style: Smooth and patterned (linen, brush, pinhead, etc.)
6) Color: Silver and Gold
7) 100% virgin pulp
8) Alkali and water-resistant paper for making labels for reusable packing, mainly for beer labels
2. Technical Parameters Of Metallized Paper
|5||Wet Tensile Strength||mN/m||GB/T14216||≥36|
|7||Reverse Side COBB (60s)||g/m2||GB/T1540||15±5|
3. Production Mix Of Metallized Paper
4. Production Feature Of Metallized Paper
1) High glossy, strong metallic looking, perfect metallization evenness, smooth surface, excellent aluminum bonding.
2) Excellent adhesive ability to inks, Plain with no curliness.
3) Suitable for offset printing, rotogravure printing, flexography printing and other types of printing.
4) Excellent labeling property, high water absorbent ability, produce smooth surface after pasting.
5) High alkali penetrability, high label torn-off speed, excellent wet strength ability.
Environmentally, no smell and non-toxic.
5. Advantage Of Metallized Paper
1) High wet strength, moisture proof, and alkali resistance
2) High glossy, strong metallic looking and smooth surface
3) Brilliant colors after printing;
4) Suitable for flexo, offset and gravure printing;
5) Easy to wash away from bottles.
6. Application Of Metallized Paper
7. Production Flow Of Metallized Paper
1) Plain metalized paper
2) Embossed (linen, brush, pinhead, etc.)
8. Packaging For Metallized / metallised Paper
9. Production Lines For Metallized Paper
10. FAQ For Metallized Paper
1) Which paper and board bases are used for producing metallized materials at HYF?
-- We only use high-quality raw materials from trusted manufacturers.
2) What are the advantages and disadvantages of printing on the metallized surface of UV-curable inks?
--Printing with UV inks is a more versatile and environmentally friendly method for non-absorbent materials. The advantage of this technology is that it requires no anti-set-off powder and the ink dries almost instantly.
--However, UV inks are more expensive than foil ones and can be used only for special printing machines that feature extra driers. This makes the process more energy consuming and expensive when using the UV inks.
3) Do the HYF’s metallized paper require any preparation (priming) before printing?
--No, they don’t, as the paper produced by HYF carry a finishing primer ensuring high-quality printing with UV and foil offset alkali proof inks.
4) What is the right way to store metallized paper?
--Metallized paper should be stored enclosed in their original packaging to ensure a constant humidity indicator.
--Before printing, the material should be acclimatized in the production room for at least 2 hours. If the difference between the temperatures of the metal and the room is big, the acclimatization should be prolonged to 24 hours.
5) Which information should be provided for quotation?
-- Plain or embossed
Contact Person: Mrs. Alice