Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Paper Type:||Metallized Paper||Usage:||Beer Bottle Labels|
|Base Paper:||High Wet Strength Paper||Color:||Silver|
|Grammage:||69gsm||Coating Side:||Single Side|
|Brand:||HYF||Thickness:||68g 69g 70g 73g 80g|
Vacuum aluminized paper is a new type of green packaging material widely used in packaging industry since 80s. With the development of commodityeconomy, Aluminized paper will become more and more widely used in beer, cigarettes, electronic products, cosmetics and other food trademark and label printing. Vacuum aluminized paper is mainly composed of base paper, coating and aluminum layer, which is a new environmental protection product in the domestic packaging industry.
1. Trademark of Beer, Wines, Can and Beverage.
2. Aluminized cigarette lining paper, Cigarette and Tee Wrapping.
3. Candy, Gift Wrapping and Decoration.
1. Grammage: 69 gsm, 71 gsm, 73 gsm,80 gsm, 83 gsm.
2. Width: 200mm - 2000mm.
3. Length: 2500m - 4000m.
|5||Wet Tensile Strength||mN/m||GB/T14216||≥36|
|7||Reverse Side COBB (60s)||g/m2||GB/T1540||15±5|
1. Have good gloss and color retention;
2. Excellent antifrication capability;
3. Great dimension stability;
4. Have brilliant colors after printing;
5. High brightness and great adhesive force for printing ink;
6. Used in beer/liquor/spirits label paper and can pack label paper;
7. Great for high speed machine to attach label automatically;
8. Easy to wash away from bottles;
9. Environmentally friendly, no smell and non-toxic
10. Their coatings are odorless, nontoxic, and easy to recycle, and have good degradation and water solubility.
Process of Transfer metallized paper/paperboard:
1. Coated base paper ;
2. Then metalizing 1-3gsm layer on the coated side
3. End coated on metallized layer
Packaging & Shipping:
1. By International Express: DHL, FEDEX, UPS, TNT or per your requoirements.
2. Standard Export Package
3. By Air, By Sea (Loading Port : Shanghai)
|Middle East||South Africa||European and USA||Asia|
|Express(Door to door)|
|DHL||4 days||5-6 days||3-4 days||2 days|
|Fedex||5 days||6 days||4-5 days||3-4 days|
|UPS||6 days||6 days||6-7 days||5-6 days|
|TNT||6-7 days||6-7 days||5-6 days||4-6 days|
|Sea Transport||Delivery Time(cheaper)|
|15-22 days||25-40 days||15-35 days||6-14 days|
|Air Transport||Delivery Time(faster)|
|4-5 days||5-8 days||4-6 days||1-3 days|
1. What is your MOQ?
1 ton for trail order.
2. Free sample request?
Yes, we offer A4 size sheet or 100M sample roll for free testing.
3. Terms of delivery?
15 days after deposit received.
4. Terms of payment?
T/T preferred, L/C at sight / Western Union / PayPal all acceptable.
5. Warranty period?
We guarantee 6 months warranty after loading date.
6. How about your capacity?
Annual output is around 15,000 tons.