Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Vacuum Metallized Paper||Delivery Way:||By Sea, By Air,By Express|
|Thickness:||68mic To 83mic|
metallised plastic film,
metallized coated paper
Holographic Wet Strength Vacuum Metallized Paper For Printing and Beer Labellingl With Embossed
Product introduction :
1. Metallized paper mostly as a printing material applied to beer label printing.
2. Direct Metallized Label Paper is manufactured using high quality raw material.
3. Its main characteristics are ink receptivity, ink retention, labelability & wash-off time.
4. Its uniqueness lies in its response to the requirements of modern high speed bottling lines with advanced filling and labelling technology.
5. Grammage: 68gsm,71gsm,73gsm
6. The paper is sheet and roll for your choose.
7. Applications: beer label paper, food packaging, wrapping, cigarette pack
8. Our products are welcome by clients from overseas.
9. If you have any interests,please kindly contact us freely
Vacuum metallized paper is a kind of printing material specially for beer label in worldwide.
1. Basic weight: 68gsm,69gsm,71gsm
2. For beer label paper, food
3. Sheet and roll
1)High gloss, strong metallic look ,perfect Metallized Of surface and excellent aluminum adhesion
2) With excellent adhesion ability with ink,the paper remains flat with no rolling of edges
3) Suitable for offset printing, gravure Printing and flexible printing
4) Excellent properties when use for labels
5) High water absorbency
6) High resistance to alkali
7) Easy to stick or remove from bottles
|5||Wet Tensile Strength||mN/m||GB/T14216||≥36|
|7||Reverse Side COBB (60s)||g/m2||GB/T1540||15±5|
Q1: Are you a factory or trading company?
A1: We are a factory. Pictures showed above are all taken in our factory.
Q2: Can I get a sample?
A2: Yes, of course. We can offer samples for free, but the courier fee will be paid by your side.
Q3: Where is your factory?
A3: Our address:,Hubei Province, China
Q4: Can you produce papers with our colors and sizes?
A4: Yes. Welcome to send us samples.
Contact Person: Carrie Zhou