Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Transparency:||Transparent||Processing Type:||Blow Molding|
|Thickness:||25-70Mic||Place Of Origin:||WuHan,China (mailand)|
heat activated shrink film,
clear shrink film
35 Mic Clear Soft Pvc Shrink Film Rolls, Heat Shrink Wrap Film With Blow Molding
1. Product Description
PVC SHRINK FILM(Polyvinyl Chloride)is the most common shrink film type in the market now. Printing grade pvc shrink film is one kind of economic packaging material with good quality which is widely used in all kinds of the packaging industry, such as food, beverage, and other daily use.
|NO.||Properties||Unit||Test Standard||Test Method|
|1||Width||mm||(Order Sheet standard)0-3||---|
|2||Thickness Max tolerance||%||±12%||ASTM D 374|
|3||Tensile Strength||MD||N/mm2||≥42||ASTM D 882|
|TD||N/mm2||≥50||ASTM D 882|
|4||Elongation at Break||MD||%||≥70||ASTM D 882|
|TD||%||≥50||ASTM D 882|
|5||Shrinkage||MD||%||Order Sheet standard±2.5||ASTM D 1204|
|(100°C,8 Seconds)||TD||%||Order Sheet standard ±2.5||ASTM D 1204|
|6||Friction Coefficient||---||≤0.5||ASTM D 1894E|
5. Technical Specifications
1) TD shrinkage up to 50% (+/-2%)
2) MD shrinkage 0% to 5% Across the web length especially for label grade
3) Available thicknesses: Starting from 28 Micron to 100 Micron
4) Width of Film in Sheet – 150mm to 800mm
5) Width of Film in Tube – 390mm to 810mm
6) Standard color of the Film – Clear Transparent or custom made
7) Surface finish – Glossy
8) Density – 1.38gm/cc
6. Application And Benefits Of Shrink Sleeves
1) Allows for complete decoration (full-body 360° labeling)
2) Suitable for metal, glass and plastic packaging containers.
3) Special effects such as thermo/photo/relief and metallic effects enhance the appeal.
4) Optimally suited for tamper evident seals (freshness seals security seals), promotional effects and full-body labeling.
7. What do we support?
1) PVC / PET Shrink Film .
2) PVC / PET Shrink Label, shrink sleeve.
8. Package Of PVC Shrink Film Rolls
Q: 1. Can I have a sample order?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q: 2. What is the lead time?
A: Sample needs 2-3 days prepared; mass production time needs 15-25 days normally.
Q: 3. Do you have any MOQ limit?
A: Our MOQ is 1Tons;
Seaport: FOB Shanghai
Q: 4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: We usually ship by LCL or FCL by sea or air shipment.
The delivery time according to your quantity.
Q: 5. What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
A: The external size of your products(Thickness x Width x Length)
Contact Person: Carrie Zhou