Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Package:||Pallet Package||Use:||Bottle Labels|
2mil Super Clear PETG High Shrink Film Confirm with EU Regulation For Shrink Labels
1. PETG Shrink Film's Description:
HYF produced PETG high shrink film
1) The valid time is 6 months and the TD is ≥75%; MD is ≤3%.
2) The testing method is vertically putting into the hot water for 10 seconds. The temperature of water should be 90℃, or, depending on clients’ requirements.
3) Width can be 4200MM, and the annual capacity Is 6000 tons
4) High transparency, high gloss, low haze, excellent printing performance,
5) high tensile strength, high shrinkage rate and low natural shrinkage of storage.
6) Applied with environmental requirements of EU REGULATION, ROHS, REACH
7) No plasticizer, No halogen and renewable utilization.
2. Characteristics & Applications:
1) Products comply with the related environmental requirements of EU REGULATION, ROHS, REACH. No plasticizer, No halogen. Renewable utilization, and reduce white pollution,
2) High transparency, high gloss, low haze, excellent printing performance, high tensile strength, high shrinkage rate and low natural shrinkage of storage.
3) Products are widely used in packing bottles, such as beverage, cosmetic, medical, electronic, and other shrink labels of containers.
4) Our company can be customized any size of the polyester heat shrink film which TD shrinkage rate ranging from 45% to 75% and other special requirements of the polyester heat shrink film, Expiration date: 6 months.
3. TDS For PETG Shrink Film
|No||Test Item||UNIT||Standard||Test Result||Decide|
|1||Average Thickness Deviation||μm||±3||0||Qualified|
|7||C.O.F||(IN/OUT)||dynamic friction coefficient||/||≤0.50||0.47||Qualified|
4. Our Advantages
1) High tensile strength
2) Good flatness and fit for wide printing
3) Perfect printing performance for shallow network printing
4) Even and high shrinkage and excellent thermal shrinking stability
1) - How to make an order?
- You can contact our salesman for an order.
You need to give us your demands of the order as clear as possible. With the related PDF or Al design files, you offer us, we can provide you with the sample you require quickly. After your confirmation and payment for them, we can go ahead with the mass production. we may talk about the details by Email or another useful way in case of any mistakes.
2) - What is the lead time?
- Sample needs about 7 days prepared; mass production time needs 15-25 days normally.
3) - Do you have any MOQ limit?
- Our MOQ is 1Tons.
4) - What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
- The external size of your products (Thick x Width x Length) and the quantity.