Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Colors Of Printed Film:||8 Colors||Length:||Customes Requirements|
heat shrink bottle sleeves,
waterproof water bottle labels
PET shrink sleeve film is combining high overall shrinkage and excellent printability. The favorable film toughness and shrinkage character combine to make a film suitable for a wide variety of container shapes. The film thickness is from 35-45mic, TD Shrinkage from 60-70%.
1. Material: PET;
2. Thickness: 25-70mic;
3. Shrink Ratio: Highest percentage of shrink of up to 85% and can adapt the shape of any odd shaped container;
4. Specialist: PETG full body shrink sleeve labels for 360 degree, top to bottom form fitting covage;
5. Color of printed film: 8 colors at most;
6. Printing Technology: Rotogravure printing;
7. Hardness: Soft;
8. Packaging: Inner layer-plastic bag outer layer-cartons, your requirement is acceptable.
1. Food and Beverage;
2. Dairy (Milk-based drink, Yogurt drink, Yogurt Cup, Coffee creamer, Ice cream, etc.);
3. All kinds of products in yogurt container, soft drink bottle, beverage bottle, water bottle, etc.
1. 100% manufactory, We produce all products from the raw materials, so our price is competitive;
2. Over 9 years of printing label and production experience;
3. Reasonable price, prompt delivery, Eco-friendly;
4. Good service whaterever in pre-sale service & after-sale service;
5. We have advanced production line and professional team;
6. Delivery on time;
7. Quality control : ISO9001:2000 quality management system;
8. All of your questions will be replied within 24 hours ,and we offer Good after-sales service;
9. Your business relationship with us will be confidential to any third party.
Moisture proof,dust proof,good insulating property,environment-friendly,
|3||Good quality printing: durable,competitive price, good shrink ratio|
|4||Disposable aseptic,bio-degradable, recycled.|
Packing and Delivery:
1. By International Express: DHL, Fedex, UPS, TNT or per your requoirements;
2. Standard Export Package;
3. By Air. By Sea. By Train.
1. It is suggested to be stored with temperature below 23℃. In hot season, putting on airconditioning or other solution to cool down the warehouse shoud be taken.
2. Please try to use up film within 3 months while they are at perfect conditon.
1. Are you manufacturer?
Yes. We are manufaturer over 9 years.
2. Do you accept OEM orders?
Yes, we main work on OEM orders
3. What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
Size of the products (Length x Width x Height), Usage, Material, Printing colors, Quantity. If it is possible, please also provide pictures or design sketch for checking.
4. How many days will samples be finished? How about the mass production?
Generally, 5-14 days for samples making.
The lead time of mass production will depend on quantity, product craft, etc.
5. Do you inspect the finished products?
Yes. Each step of production and finished products will be carried out for inspection by QC department before shipping.
Contact Person: Mrs. Alice