Payment & Shipping Terms:
shrink film roll
Eco- Friendly 45mic Transparent PETG High Shrinkage Film For Bottle Sleeves
Product: PETG high shrinkage film for bottle sleeves
Width: based on order
1) TD: ≤60%, MD:0-7%
2) TD: 60-75% MD:0-5%
3) TD: ≥75% MD:0-3%
MOQ: 1 tons
Delivery :in 3 weeks after advance payment or LC arranged.
Payment terms: TT, L/C
2. Our characteristics
1) Produced by PET chips
2) Great flatness and smooth surface
3) High transparency
4) Stable and easy for printing
5) Can be used for different bottle shapes
3. Advantages of PETG high shrinkage film for bottle sleeves:
PETG is an amorphous plastic resign of the polyster family. Due to its high shrinkage, highest among all shrink sleeve material, PETG is an ideal solution for container shrink film that has complex geometries and requires superior printability. Compared to other material, PETG resign is much more environmentally friendly making it a perfect solution for companies looking to switch from more harmful materials.
4. TDS For PETG Shrink Film
|No||Test Item||UNIT||Standard||Test Result||Decide|
|1||Average Thickness Deviation||μm||±3||0||Qualified|
|7||C.O.F||(IN/OUT)||dynamic friction coefficient||/||≤0.50||0.47||Qualified|
6. Dedicated to shrink film excellence
HYF Solutions offers you a comprehensive range of superior quality mono-axially TD-orientated shrink film products for the manufacture of:
1) Full-body shrink sleeves
2) Bottle capsules and strip bands
3) Tamper evident seals
4) Promotional collation packs
7. Our films enhance your product quality to your customers with features such as:
1) Consistent TD and MD shrinkage performance
2) Perfectly suited for demanding thin-walled plastic containers
3) Excellent printability for gravure and flexographic (UV & solvent based) and UV offset printing
4) High transparency and surface brilliance
5) Superb solvent resistance and seaming properties
6) Low water-blush formulations for steam applications
Q: 1. Can I have a sample order?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q: 2. What is the lead time?
A: Sample needs 2-3 days prepared; mass production time needs 15-25 days normally.
Q: 3. Do you have any MOQ limit?
A: Our MOQ is 1Tons;
Sea Port: FOB Shanghai
Q: 4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take arrive?
A: We usually ship by LCL or FCL by sea or air shipment.
The delivery time according to your quantity.
Q: 5.What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
A: The external size of your products(Thick x Width x Length)
Contact Person: Carrie Zhou