Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Usage:||Packaging, Printing, Lamination||Color:||Transparent|
shrink wrap film,
pla plastic film
50mic Transparent Polylactide Shrink Sleeve Label Film For Full-body Sleeve
1. Product Introduction
Poly(lactic acid) or polylactic acid or polylactide (PLA) is a biodegradable and bioactive thermoplastic aliphatic polyester derived from renewable resources, such as corn starch. In many applications, BoPLA films can replace oil-based plastics like polypropylene, polyester or polyethylene, providing two key environmental advantages: bio-based origin, compostability according to the EN13432 norm.
1) Safe for human & earth
- 100% Bio-degradable
- 100% Bio-based
2) Enhanced properties
- Durability(Heat & Impact)
- Processability & Productivity
3. Technical Data Sheet
|Tensile strength||MD||MPa||ASTM D882||96|
|Wet Tension||mN/m||ASTM D2578||38|
4. Advantages of PLA shrink film
1) PLA shrink film has excellent gloss and clarity with a natural surface that readily accepts printing.
2) PLA shrink film has great shrink ratio that ensures the ability to cover almost any shape of the container.
3) PLA shrink film has good abrasion resistance and stability over a wide temperature range
4) PLA shrink film is breathable and has a high water transmission rate that eliminates moisture.
5) PLA shrink film is recyclable and fully compostable in industrial facilities.
5. Usage of PLA shrink film
Used for sleeve labels of beverage, food can, and ect..
1) Payment terms
30% T/T in advance, balance before loading also by T/T.
2) Delivery period
Normally 30 days after confirmation of orders.
The special case in which you want us to finish products within 10 days, we can discuss this.
Seaworthy export package or you can supply us with your package solution
HYF label, customer label, or neutral label
We regularly produce this product. If you want small testing quantity, like 1000kgs, you can discuss with us.
Welcome your question.
Contact Person: Carrie Zhou