Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||PLA||Type:||Shrink Wrap Film|
100% Biobased & Compostable PLA Shrink Film Transparent Shrink Wrap Film For Bottle Sleeving
PLA (polylactic acid) is a compostable & bioplastic derived from renewable materials, it offers a very high shrinkage ratio and requires less heat to shrink while delivering performances similar to the other films during processing.
|Tensile strength||MD||MPa||ASTM D882||96|
|Wet Tension||mN/m||ASTM D2578||38|
3. Characteristics of PLA Shrink Film
• is 100% biodegradable
• is produced during environmentally friendly processes
• is resistant to scratching, has high clarity, transparency,and gloss
• is easily subject to automatic processing and printing both in transparent and matt
• has no special requirements regarding packaging or storage
• is a great alternative to many ordinary plastic films
1) Full Body Sleeves
2) Multi-Pack Bands
4) Pre-Form Bands
5) Tamper Evident Shrink Sleeves
6) Rolls for Automatic Sleeve Applicator Machines
1) Q: Do you accept OEM?
A: Yes, we do.
2) Q: What's your delivery time?
A: It’s according to the quantity of the order. Normally it is between 5 and 20 days.
3) Q: What's your production capacity?
A: About 4000 tons per month.
4) Q: What's your payment term?
A: We accept T/T, L/C, O/A, Western Union, or customized if it is acceptable.
5) Q: Do you provide a free sample? And how many days it will take?
A: Samples for testing are available and free. The freight for sample delivery is at receivers's side. But to be refunded by deducting from the right coming order automatically