Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Bottle Labels||Name:||Poly Shrink Film|
Bottle Labels Poly Shrink Film / PLA Biodegradable Shrink Wrap Film
PLA Biodegradable Laminating Film Introduction
The new era of social conscience plastic is here, now. So what does that mean for you and your company?
Are there opportunities to increase your share? Retailers, legislators and consumer preference will mandate that you find an environmentally friendly alternative to oil-based plastic packaging... and HYF Compostable Plastic film is the natural choice!
With HYF Compostable Plastic film, made from bio-polymer, you have the option of migrating from oil-based film to plant-based film at a reasonable price and with comparable performance.
HYF eases your transition into bio-responsible packaging.
It offers the properties you want in a transparent film like excellent deadfold, high clarity, gloss, flavour and aroma barrier and high stiffness.
It′s excellent for pressure-sensitive labels.
With it′s unique physical properties, HYF is the ideal, environmentally friendly alternative for packaged goods, bakery, confectionery, fresh produce, meats, poultry and flower wrap.
Poly Shrink Film Application
1) Replacement for plastic packaging made from petrochemical materials. (ex.: plastic bag, bouquet pack, and bread bag)
2) Window films for envelopes
3) Cardboard films
4) Packaging food films:
- for wrapping food, sandwiches, flowers
- lid films for PLA trays
- flow-pack films
- Candy twist packaging.
Poly Shrink Film TDS
|Tensile strength||MD||MPa||ASTM D882||96|
|Wet Tension||mN/m||ASTM D2578||38|
4. Our Advantages
1) High tensile strength
2) Good flatness and fit for wide printing
3) Perfect printing performance for shallow network printing
4) Even and high shrinkage and excellent thermal shrinking stability
1) - How to make an order?
- You can contact our salesman for an order.
You need to give us your demands of the order as clear as possible. With the related PDF or Al design files, you offer us, we can provide you with the sample you require quickly. After yourconfirmation and payment for them, we can go ahead with the mass production. we may talk about the details by Email or another useful way in case of any mistakes.
2) - What is the lead time?
- Sample needs about 7 days prepared; mass production time needs 15-25 days normally.
3) - Do you have any MOQ limit?
- Our MOQ is 1Tons.
4) - What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
- The external size of your products (Thick x Width x Length) and the quantity.