Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||PETG Shrink Film||Color:||Transparent|
|Shrinkage Rate:||TD≈60-78%, MD≈0-5%||Width:||Up To 1000mm|
|Core Size:||3" , 6"||Original:||WuHan, China|
Soft Clear Transparency PETG Heat Shrink Film For Beverage Labelling And Packaging
1. Product Details:
POLYESTER(PETG) considered as a kind of ester film met friendly environment, is mainly used to pack with PET containers or bottles.
Using shrink labels provides an opportunity to decorate the container with some very eye-catching designs.
PETG heat shrink film is excellent printability, high shrinkage, suitable for a wide variety of container shapes.
2. Advantages Of PET/PETG Shrink Film Packing :
1) High and stable shrinkage, suitable for all kinds of special bottle labels;
2) Stable and good tensile strength;
3) Excellent gauge and shrinkage uniformity;
4) Good ink adhesion;
5) Advanced machining properties
3. Product Specifications:
1) Thickness: 30mic - 50mic (other thickness also acceptable according the MOQ)
2) Width: 350mm - 1200mm
3) Length: 3000m - 6000m
4) The shrinkage: 60% - 78%
5) Can provide free samples of 150m - 200m.
4. Product Parameters:
|No||Test Item||UNIT||Standard||Test Result||Decide|
|1||(Average thickness deviation)||μm||±3||0||Qualified|
|7||C.O.F||(IN/OUT)||dynamic friction coefficient||/||≤0.50||0.47||Qualified|
1) Q: What is your MOQ?
A: Normally our MOQ for each size is 1ton. If you think it is too much, we can discuss according to your requirement in details.
2) Q: Can you offer free sample?
A: Yes, we can provide free samples of 150m - 200m.
3) Q: What is your delivery time?
A: We deliver in 10-20days.
4) Q: Can you accept mixed products in one container?
A: Yes, we can.
1) Over the sea: The films are suggested to be shipped with reefer container. If less than container loading, anti-heat material is advised to be used for packing to protect the films.
2) Container over the land: The truck with electronic power should be used for moving the container between port and factory to keep the reefer container working.
1) The film are suggested to be stored in the warehouse with temperature below 23℃, if in hot
season, installing air conditioner or other solution to cool down the warehouse shoud be taken.
2) The film storage period is 3 months. Please try to use up film within 3 months while they are at perfect conditon.