Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||PETG Shrink Film||Transparent:||Clear|
silicone coated film,
plastic shrink film
Transparent PETG Shrink Film For Printable Label Of Bottle Packaging
1. Product Details:
PETG bi-directional shrinkable film has good strength in both MD and TD. Its good transparency and
softness after shrinkage makes it suitable for printing. It is widely used in decorative package of the one
unit and the multipack of hardware product, electronic components and readily oxidization food.
2. Advantages of PET/PETG Shrink Film Packing :
1) High and stable shrinkage, suitable for all kinds of special bottle labels;
2) Stable and good tensile strength;
3) Excellent gauge and shrinkage uniformity;
4) Good ink adhesion;
5) Advanced machining properties
2. Product Specifications:
1) Thickness: 35mic - 50mic
2) Width: 150mm - 1000mm
3) Length: 1000m - 5000m
4) The shrinkage: 60% - 78%
5) Can provide free samples of 150m - 200m.
3. Product Parameters:
|No||Test Item||UNIT||Standard||Test Result||Decide|
|1||(Average thickness deviation)||μm||±3||0||Qualified|
|7||C.O.F||(IN/OUT)||dynamic friction coefficient||/||≤0.50||0.47||Qualified|
1) Q: What is your MOQ?
A: Normally our MOQ for each size is 1ton. If you think it is too much, we can discuss according to your
requirement in details.
2) Q: Can you offer free sample?
A: Yes, we can provide free samples of 150m - 200m.
3) Q: What is your delivery time?
A: We deliver in 10-20days.
4) Q: Can you accept mixed products in one container?
A: Yes, we can.
1) Over the sea: The films are suggested to be shipped with reefer container. If less than container
loading, anti-heat material is advised to be used for packing to protect the films.
2) Container over the land: The truck with electronic power should be used for moving the container
between port and factory to keep the reefer container working.
1) The film are suggested to be stored in the warehouse with temperature below 23℃, if in hot
season, installing air conditioner or other solution to cool down the warehouse shoud be taken.
2) The film storage period is 3 months. Please try to use up film within 3 months while they are at perfect
Contact Person: alice