Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Shrinkage:||60%~78%||Place Of Origin:||Hubei, China|
40mic Transparent 53% Blown Shrink PVC Labels Film For Beverage Sleeve Labels
1. Product Description Of Blown Shrink PVC Labels Film
We have extensive experience in the market that empowers us to become one of the leading manufacturers of PVC Shrink Film. The film is ideal for airtight packaging of food and beverage items. At our sound production unit, we use optimum quality PVC to process the film. Available in different thickness and width, our PVC Shrink Film can withstand high heat. We offer the film at the cost-effective prices.
1) No shrinkage
2) Smooth in touch
3) High tear strength
2. Technical Parameters Of Blown Shrink PVC Labels Film
1) For cups “First opening inspection”
2) For nonfood products
3) For food products
4) Easter label
5) For full-body sleeves, shrink sleeves and tamper-evident bands
6) For wraparound, pressure-sensitive, and roll-on shrink-on labels
7) For shrink-wrap multi-packs packaging
1) Available at an affordable price
2) Available in various thicknesses, sizes, and ranges
3) Exceptional quality
5. Package Of Blown Shrink PVC Labels Film
6. Production Lines Of Blown Shrink PVC Labels Film
6. Advantages of Shrink Sleeve Labels
1) Cost effective product labeling and decoration
2) High-end look and feel adds value to the product with eye-catching design
3) Allows labeling & decorating on complexly shaped containers
4) Eliminates custom printed containers
5) One-off prototypes and short runs for market testing
6) 360-degree graphics market the product from every angle
Q: 1. Can I have a sample order?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q: 2. What is the lead time?
A: Sample needs 2-3 days prepared; mass production time needs 15-20 days normally.
Q: 3. Do you have any MOQ limit?
A: Our MOQ is 1Tons;
Q: 4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: We usually ship by LCL or FCL by sea or air shipment.
The delivery time according to your quantity.
Q: 5. What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
A: The external size of your products(Thickness x Width x Length)