Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Usage:||Label Pringting||Brand Name:||HT|
|Clarity:||Transparent||Place Of Origin:||China|
Waterproof PVC Printable Shrink Film, LabelFood Wrap Film For Pharmaceutical Industries
1. Production Details For PVC Printable Shrink Film
PVC SHRINK FILM(Polyvinyl Chloride)is the most common shrink film type in the market now. Printing grade PVC shrink film is one kind of economic packaging material with good quality which is widely used in all kinds of the packaging industry, such as food, beverage, and other daily use.
PVC is a high-density film that shrinks at low-temperature ranges. The most commonly used shrink sleeve material for the market. It has excellent shrinkage rates, clarity, print quality, and a wide range of both shrink temperatures and shrinks ratios.PVC also has high impact strength for extra weather resistance. This scuff resistant shrink sleeve material has the lowest cost.
2. Technical Data Sheet For PVC Printable Shrink Film
|NO.||Properties||Unit||Test Standard||Test Method|
|1||Width||mm||(Order Sheet standard)0-3||---|
|2||Thickness Max tolerance||%||±12%||ASTM D 374|
|3||Tensile Strength||MD||N/mm2||≥42||ASTM D 882|
|TD||N/mm2||≥50||ASTM D 882|
|4||Elongation at Break||MD||%||≥70||ASTM D 882|
|TD||%||≥50||ASTM D 882|
|5||Shrinkage||MD||%||Order Sheet standard±2.5||ASTM D 1204|
|(100°C,8 Seconds)||TD||%||Order Sheet standard ±2.5||ASTM D 1204|
|6||Friction Coefficient||---||≤0.5||ASTM D 1894E|
3. Advantages For PVC Printable Shrink Film
1) Excellent designs of the products
2) High clarity and can be printed clearly.
3) Effectively shrinkage control.
4) Advanced production equipment.
5) Flexible and qualified films.
4. Application For PVC Printable Shrink Film
Widely used in packing various kinds of products including medicines food, beverage tableware, sports goods, gifts, hardware and plastic products, etc
5. Production Of PVC Shrink Film
Package: Standard Export Packing: in the wooden pallet.
1. Q: Can you supply samples?
A: Yes, we offer a sample of 150m~200m.
2. Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Sample needs about 7 days prepared; mass production time needs 15-25 days normally.
3. Q: What's your payment?
A: T/T, L/C or Western Union.