Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||PVC Shrink Film||Processing Type:||Blow Molding|
pvc stretch film,
pvc heat shrink wrap
High Shrinkage Transparency PVC Shrink Film For Bottle Label And Package
1. Product Details:
PVC SHRINK FILM(Polyvinyl Chloride) is the most common shrink film type in the market now. Printing
grade pvc shrink film is one kind of economic packaging material with good quality which is widely used
in all kinds of packaging industry,such as food,beverage and other daily use.
WHAT WE ARE DOING ?
Nowadays, our products cover all fields of PVC heat shrinkable packaging, from familiar Chinese and
foreign famous beverage brands to delicate, high-end cosmetics and common daily necessities.
· Stable and Reliable Quantity,High performance printing, Available for printing 10 colors with
high speed of 180-200 meter per minutes.
· Various shrink-pack application,covered all aspect of the field of shrinking packing.
· Strictly implement of nation standard, issue and update the inspection of quanlity and
· Capitaty of about 1000 Tons a month would be satifified the large and concentretive pucharsing
needs in limited time
2. Advantages Of PVC Shrink film Packing :
1) Good printing performance: No need for any surface pre-treatment. It has bright luster and high
2) Good adhesive performance for printing ink.
3. Product Specifications:
|1000m - 5000m|
|45% - 53%|
|Available 150m- 200m|
4. Product Parameters:
A1:Do you offer the FOC(Free of charge) sample rolls?
Q1:We offer one roll of 500 meters FOC sample film.
A2:What are the maximum width,thickness and shrinking rate of the products?
Q2:Maximum width 1000mm,maximum thichness 100um,maximum shrink rate 55%.
A3:How long is the producing time?
Q3:The producing time of one container(approximately 25 tons) is 10 days.
A4:What is the expiration date of the products?
Q4:The expiration time is 90 days, by putting in the 25 centigrade warehouse.
A5:How to store?
Q5:The warehouse could be drafty and cool.The AC system is expected.
A6:What is the MOQ(Minimum of quantity)?
A7:What is monthly capacity of the factory?
A8:How to protect the products from heat shrinking during transpotation?
Q8:We always use AC container and thermal-isolating package.
A9:Is it OK for the ten colours high speed printing?
A10:Can I pack the food products by using PVC film directly?
1) Over the sea: The films are suggested to be shipped with reefer container. If less than container
loading, anti-heat material is advised to be used for packing to protect the films.
2) Container over the land: The truck with electronic power should be used for moving the container
between port and factory to keep the reefer container working.
1) The film are suggested to be stored in the warehouse with temperature below 23℃, if in hot
season, installing air conditioner or other solution to cool down the warehouse shoud be taken.
2) The film storage period is 3 months. Please try to use up film within 3 months while they are at perfect
Contact Person: Carrie Zhou