Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Thickness:||30mic-80mic||Usage:||Beverage / Juice / Sauce / Detergent / Cosmetic, Etc.|
|Max. Width:||1000mm||Sample Policy:||FREE Samples Offered|
Odorless Super Clear 40mic PVC Shrink Films - Blown For Shrink Label
PVC Shrink Films-Blown - A type of shrink wrap used for a variety of applications. The PVC stands for Polyvinyl chloride.
It is an industry standard general purpose biaxial shrink film with outstanding sparkle and gloss for all non-food products. It has high internal tear resistance and good memory. It offers wrinkle-free shrinkage on high profile and irregular shapes - with good storage characteristics, impact and abrasion resistance. Made of 62% nonpetroleum resources and 100%vegetable based plasticizers. Available single wound or center-folded.
Common Uses of PVC Shrink Wrap- PVC shrink wrap uses include: packaging boxes, CD and DVD packaging, software, small canisters, and other non-edible items. PVC Shrink film is also works very well with automated machines. Sealing Strength,storage issues, and sealing by-products are common drawbacks of PVC Shrink Wrap. The plasticizer in PVC Shrink wrap hardens in cold conditions and softens under hot conditions, therefore compromising the strength of the seal and the plastic. PVC shrink wrap also releases small quantities of hydrogen Chloride into the air and carbon deposits onto the sealer. Proper ventilation is required when sealing PVC shrink wrap.
2. Technical Data Sheet
3. Specifications of Shrink Films
In shrink films, the machine direction symbolizes the shrinkage (lengthwise) and the transverse direction symbolizes the shrinkage (width-wise). Some of its specifications include:
1) 30 mic-70mic
2) Shrinkage ratio in Machine Direction is 0%-5%
3) Shrinkage ratio in in Transverse Direction is 45%-53%
1) High clarity.
2) Excellent shrinkage control.
3) Very good lay-flat properties.
4) Excellent product presentation.
5) Low heat required during packing.
6) Good shrinking using small or big heat tunnel.
1) For full-body sleeves, shrink sleeves and tamper-evident bands.
2) For wrap around, pressure-sensitive, and roll-on shrink on labels.
3) For shrink-wrap multi-packs packaging.
4) Custom made available for PVC Bag, PVC Roll, PVC Sheet & PVC Tubing.
1) Over the sea: The films are suggested to be shipped with reefer container. If less than container
loading, anti-heat material is advised to be used for packing to protect the films.
2) Container over the land: The truck with electronic power should be used for moving the container
between port and factory to keep the reefer container working.
1) The film are suggested to be stored in the warehouse with temperature below 23℃, if in hot
season, installing air conditioner or other solution to cool down the warehouse shoud be taken.
2) The film storage period is 3 months. Please try to use up film within 3 months while they are at perfect