Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Place Of Origin:||Hubei, China (Mainland)||Thickness:||25-70Mic|
PVC is a high density film that shrinks at low temperature ranges.The most commonly used shrink sleeve material for the market.It has excellent shrinkage rates, clarity, print quality and a wide range of both shrink temperatures and shrink ratios. PVC Shrink Film, used for converters / printers to print (adapts to gravure or flexo) to be shrink sleeve labels for different bottles.
1. Thickness: 25mic - 70mic
2. Width: 150mm - 1000mm
3. Length: 1000m - 5000m
4. The shrinkage: 45% - 53%
5. Free samples of 150m - 200m.
1. Fedex / DHL / UPS / TNT for samples, Door-to-Door.
2. By Air, by Sea, by train
3. Customers specifying freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods.
4. 30% deposit paid bY T/T or L/C before production and 70% balance before shipment
1. What is your MOQ?
Normally our MOQ for each size is 1ton. If you think it is too much, we can discuss according to your requirement in details.
2. Can you offer free sample?
Yes, we can provide free samples of 150m - 200m.
3. What is your delivery time?
We wil deliver in 15-20 work days
4. Can you accept mixed products in one container?
Yes, we accept for sure.