Payment & Shipping Terms:
|PVC:||Shrinking Film||Processing Type:||Blow Molding|
|Thickness:||25-70mic||Shrinkage Rate:||TD≈45-53%; MD≈0-3%|
pvc stretch film,
pvc shrink wrap film
Soft Transparent Shrinking PVC Shrink Film For Printing Label Of Plastic Bottle Package
1. Product Details:
1) PVC heat shrinkable film of PVC resin by ethylene method to mix with dozens of complementary making
after secondary to swell and form. Its characteristic is good tansparency, high strength, easy shrinkage,
shrinkage rate can be adjusted according to user needs, the maneuverability is strong.
2) Pvc as a sleeve material is easy to control during the shrink process and it is also cost-effective, has
many good properties such as good scuff resistance , ease of printing. PVC Shrink Film are usually
used in a wide range of packing field, such as the packing for beverage, cosmetic, pesticide, battery
and so on.
2. Product Specifications:
1) Thickness: 25mic - 70mic
2) Width: 150mm - 1000mm
3) Length: 1000m - 5000m
4) The shrinkage: 45% - 53%
5) Can provide free samples of 150m - 200m.
3. Product Parameters:
1) Q: What is your MOQ?
A: Normally our MOQ for each size is 1ton. If you think it is too much, we can discuss according to your
requirement in details.
2) Q: Can you offer free sample?
A: Yes, we can provide free samples of 150m - 200m.
3) Q: What is your delivery time?
A: We deliver in 10-20days.
4) Q: Can you accept mixed products in one container?
A: Yes, we accept for sure.
1) Over the sea: The films are suggested to be shipped with reefer container. If less than container
loading, anti-heat material is advised to be used for packing to protect the films.
2) Container over the land: The truck with electronic power should be used for moving the container
between port and factory to keep the reefer container working.
1) The film are suggested to be stored in the warehouse with temperature below 23℃, if in hot
season, installing air conditioner or other solution to cool down the warehouse shoud be taken.
2) The film storage period is 3 months. Please try to use up film within 3 months while they are at perfect
Contact Person: Carrie Zhou