Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Property:||Smooth, No Bubble||Processing Type:||Blow Molding|
pvc stretch film,
pvc shrink wrap film
High Shrinkage Printable Heat Sensitive PVC Shrinking Film For Package
1. Product Description
Our PVC shrink film is with first class quality and high transparency.It can be produced into many different shapes such as tube shaped, corner folded, single wound and small bags.
PVC shrink film is nowadays widely used in many area, such as food, publication, cosmetic, daily goods, toys, beverages, household chemicals and so on. PVC can protect the products very well and it can prevent the bottles from leakage as well.
PVC shrink film are usually used as packaging material in the situation of promotion. In big shopping mall we can find a lot of gift attached by PVC shrink film. PVC shrink film can make sure that the goods are tightly attached and the consumer can hold the Product easily. PVC shrink film is the best choice when you wanna make a promotion.
2. Technical Date Sheet Of PVC Shrink Film
|NO.||Properties||Unit||Test Standard||Test Method|
|1||Width||mm||(Order Sheet standard)0-3||---|
|2||Thickness Max tolerance||%||±12%||ASTM D 374|
|3||Tensile Strength||MD||N/mm2||≥42||ASTM D 882|
|TD||N/mm2||≥50||ASTM D 882|
|4||Elongation at Break||MD||%||≥70||ASTM D 882|
|TD||%||≥50||ASTM D 882|
|5||Shrinkage||MD||%||Order Sheet standard±2.5||ASTM D 1204|
|(100°C,8 Seconds)||TD||%||Order Sheet standard ±2.5||ASTM D 1204|
|6||Friction Coeffcient||---||≤0.5||ASTM D 1894E|
1) Food & beverage industries: Mineral Water, Soft Drinks, Liquors, Pickles, Jams, Jellies, Fruit Juices, Tea, Coffee, Spices, Ghee, Edible Oils etc. In Bottles/Cans/Jars
2) Printing & Packaging industries
3) Cosmetic & Toiletry industries: Powder, Perfume, Hair Oil, Shampoo etc. in bottles & jars
4) Pharmaceutical industries: Liquid Bottles, Tablet/Powder Containers & Jars
5) Electrical industries
6) Stationery & Writing instrument industries
1) By Express (3-7 working days), suitable for Urgent Time and Small Quantity.
2) By Sea (15-30 days), suitable for regular Mass Production.
3) By Air (4-5 days), from Airport to Airport.
A1:Do you offer the FOC(Free of charge) sample rolls?
Q1:We offer one roll of 500 meters FOC sample film.
A2:What are the maximum width,thickness and shrinking rate of the products?
Q2:Maximum width 1000mm,maximum thichness 100um,maximum shrink rate 55%.
A3:How long is the producing time?
Q3:The producing time of one container(approximately 25 tons) is 10 days.
A4:What is the expiration date of the products?
Q4:The expiration time is 90 days, by putting in the 25 centigrade warehouse.
A5:How to store?
Q5:The warehouse could be drafty and cool.The AC system is expected.
A6:What is the MOQ(Minimum of quantity)?
A7:What is monthly capacity of the factory?
A8:How to protect the products from heat shrinking during transpotation?
Q8:We always use AC container and thermal-isolating package.
A9:Is it OK for the ten colours high speed printing?
A10:Can I pack the food products by using PVC film directly?
Contact Person: Mrs. Alice