Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Processing Type:||Blow Molding||Shrinkage Rate:||45%~50%|
45MIC Transparent Blown PVC Heat Shrinkable Film For Bottle Sleeves
1. Product Description
HYF heat shrinkable film is one of the revolutionary products, since it is suitable for various kinds of packaging, such as water industry, cosmetics, beverages, food products, pharmaceuticals, toys, all kind of Plastic Products, glass & metal containers, household appliances, etc.
The packaging method has been improved day by day. To make the products more valuable for the marketing penetration, higher transparency packing with bright colours was employed. Since the PLASTOCHEM Shrink packaging has features of seal, water-proof, highly transparent and nice looking, the commercial value and image of the product can be raised greatly.
Shrink labeling is among-st the most advanced and versatile form of labeling the world over. High quality of heat shrink labels which are graced with brilliant colors & fine printing are suitable for all kinds of packing. Proud of multiple features, these can enhance the appearance and increase the value of the packed products, and can also resist dampness, dust and, what's more, it can prevent counterfeiting. It is insured that this label is perfect to protect the quality of the products packed with it. Attractive shrink labels can be shrink on to most contours of varied container substrates including glass, PET, Plastic, composite cans, tin cans etc.
2. Technical Data Sheet
3. Advantages over other packing methods
1) Economical packing
2) Water, moisture & fungus proof - increasing shelf-life.
3) Prevents duplicity, pilfer proof, tamper evident and all round packing.
4) Scratch proof & provides extra strength preventing damage during transportation.
5) Suitable for all kinds of irregular formed bottles, containers, etc. as the film takes any shape, contour or format.
6) Over-wrapping of single or multiple units.
4. Application Areas
3) Food products :- Pickles, Jams, Jellies, Fruit Juices, Tea, Coffee, Spices, Ghee, Edible Oils, etc. in bottle/can/packets.
4) Cosmetics :- Soap, Powder, Perfumes, Hair Oils, etc.
5) Consumer Products :- Pan Masala, Tissue Boxes, Lanterns, Stoves, Computer CD's, Disks, Stationary & Accessories, Toys & Games, Greeting Cards, Playing Cards, various stationary items, audio & video Cassettes, etc.
6) Others :- Automobile parts, welding electrode boxes, glass bottles, beverages & liquor bottles
1) By Express (3-7 working days), suitable for Urgent Time and Small Quantity.
2) By Sea (15-30 days), suitable for regular Mass Production.
3) By Air (4-5 days), from Airport to Airport.
A1:Do you offer the FOC(Free of charge) sample rolls?
Q1:We offer one roll of 500 meters FOC sample film.
A2:What are the maximum width,thickness and shrinking rate of the products?
Q2:Maximum width 1000mm,maximum thichness 100um,maximum shrink rate 55%.
A3:How long is the producing time?
Q3:The producing time of one container(approximately 25 tons) is 10 days.
A4:What is the expiration date of the products?
Q4:The expiration time is 90 days, by putting in the 25 centigrade warehouse.
A5:How to store?
Q5:The warehouse could be drafty and cool.The AC system is expected.
A6:What is the MOQ(Minimum of quantity)?
A7:What is monthly capacity of the factory?
A8:How to protect the products from heat shrinking during transpotation?
Q8:We always use AC container and thermal-isolating package.
A9:Is it OK for the ten colours high speed printing?
A10:Can I pack the food products by using PVC film directly?