Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Usage:||Packaging Film/Beverage Labels||Feature:||Moisture Proof|
|Hardness:||Soft||Processing Type:||Blow Molding|
|Transparency:||Transparent||Place Of Origin:||Hubei, China (Mainland)|
PVC SHRINK FILM (Polyvinyl Chloride) is the most common shrink film type in the market now. Printing grade pvc shrink film is one kind of economic packaging material with good quality which is widely used in all kinds of packaging industry,such as food,beverage and other daily use.
PVC is a high density film that shrinks at low temperature ranges.The most commonly used shrink sleeve material for the market.It has excellent shrinkage rates,clarity,print quality,and a wide range of both shrink temperatures and shrink ratios.PVC also has high impact strength for extra weather resistance.This scuff resistant shrink sleeve material has the lowest cost.
1. Thickness: 25mic - 70mic
2. Width: 150mm - 1000mm
3. Length: 2500m - 5000m
4. The shrinkage: 50% - 55%
5. Can provide free samples of 150m - 200m.
1. Shrinkable label, group packaging for multiple bottles.
2. Integral external packaging.
3. Packaging of capsule, disk and other objects.
WHAT WE ARE DOING ?
Nowadays, our products cover all fields of PVC heat shrinkable packaging, from familiar Chinese and foreign famous beverage brands to delicate, high-end cosmetics and common daily necessities.
· Stable and Reliable Quantity,High performance printing, Available for printing 10 colors with
high speed of 180-200 meter per minutes.
· Various shrink-pack application,covered all aspect of the field of shrinking packing.
· Strictly implement of nation standard, issue and update the inspection of quanlity and
· Capitaty of about 1000 Tons a month would be satifified the large and concentretive pucharsing
needs in limited time
A1:Do you offer the FOC(Free of charge) sample rolls?
Q1:We offer one roll of 500 meters FOC sample film.
A2:What are the maximum width,thickness and shrinking rate of the products?
Q2:Maximum width 1000mm,maximum thichness 100um,maximum shrink rate 55%.
A3:How long is the producing time?
Q3:The producing time of one container(approximately 25 tons) is 10 days.
A4:What is the expiration date of the products?
Q4:The expiration time is 90 days, by putting in the 25 centigrade warehouse.
A5:How to store?
Q5:The warehouse could be drafty and cool.The AC system is expected.
A6:What is the MOQ(Minimum of quantity)?
A7:What is monthly capacity of the factory?
A8:How to protect the products from heat shrinking during transpotation?
Q8:We always use AC container and thermal-isolating package.
A9:Is it OK for the ten colours high speed printing?
A10:Can I pack the food products by using PVC film directly?