Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Usage:||Packaging Film/Beverage Labels||Feature:||Moisture Proof|
|Hardness:||Soft||Processing Type:||Blow Molding|
|Transparency:||Transparent||Place Of Origin:||Hubei, China (Mainland)|
1. Thickness: 25mic - 70mic
2.Width: 150mm - 1000mm
3. Length: 2500m - 5000m
4. The shrinkage: 50% - 55%
5. Can provide free samples of 150m - 200m.
1. Shrinkable label, group packaging for multiple bottles.
2. Integral external packaging.
3. Packaging of capsule, disk and other objects.
WHAT WE ARE DOING ?
Nowadays, our products cover all fields of PVC heat shrinkable packaging, from familiar Chinese and foreign famous beverage brands to delicate, high-end cosmetics and common daily necessities.
· Stable and Reliable Quantity,High performance printing, Available for printing 10 colors with
high speed of 180-200 meter per minutes.
· Various shrink-pack application,covered all aspect of the field of shrinking packing.
· Strictly implement of nation standard, issue and update the inspection of quanlity and
· Capitaty of about 1000 Tons a month would be satifified the large and concentretive pucharsing
needs in limited time
A1:Do you offer the FOC(Free of charge) sample rolls?
Q1:We offer one roll of 500 meters FOC sample film.
A2:What are the maximum width,thickness and shrinking rate of the products?
Q2:Maximum width 1000mm,maximum thichness 100um,maximum shrink rate 55%.
A3:How long is the producing time?
Q3:The producing time of one container(approximately 25 tons) is 10 days.
A4:What is the expiration date of the products?
Q4:The expiration time is 90 days, by putting in the 25 centigrade warehouse.
A5:How to store?
Q5:The warehouse could be drafty and cool.The AC system is expected.
A6:What is the MOQ(Minimum of quantity)?
A7:What is monthly capacity of the factory?
A8:How to protect the products from heat shrinking during transpotation?
Q8:We always use AC container and thermal-isolating package.
A9:Is it OK for the ten colours high speed printing?
A10:Can I pack the food products by using PVC film directly?