Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||PVC||Type:||Heat Shrink Films|
|Size:||Customizing Is Welcome.||Industrial Use:||Pocket Shrink Sleeve|
70mic PVC Shrink Film,
30mic PVC Shrink Film,
70mic pvc heat shrink wrap
Heat Shrinkable PVC Shrink Film For Packaging Plastic Bottles
Being known as a leading manufacturer and supplier of shrink wraps, we have an excellent collection of top quality PVC heat shrink films. Owing to the growing demand for the finest quality packaging, we are committed to serving PVC shrink films that require the very low temperature to set to packaging materials and enhance their appearance. Our PVC heat shrink films work great with heat guns. Our shrink films meet international standard, having the ability to resist ambient heat and light. We are therefore a leading supplier of heat shrink films to processing plans and food manufacturers.
1) Excellent performances on manual and automatic machines.
2) Quick shrink and excellent seal at low temperatures without fumes emission.
3) High transparency, brightness and puncture resistance.
4) Resistance to Moisture / Oil.
5) Good Mechanical Properties.
Excellent Electrical Insulation Properties.
3. Technical Data Sheet
1) For full-body sleeves, shrink sleeves and tamper-evident bands
2) For wraparound, pressure-sensitive, and roll-on shrink-on labels
3) For shrink-wrap multi-packs packaging
6. Advantages of Shrink Sleeve Labels
1) Cost effective product labeling and decoration
2) High-end look and feel adds value to the product with eye-catching design
3) Allows labeling & decorating on complexly shaped containers
4) Eliminates custom printed containers
5) One-off prototypes and short runs for market testing
6) 360-degree graphics market the product from every angle
Q: 1. Can I have a sample order?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q: 2. What is the lead time?
A: Sample needs 2-3 days prepared; mass production time needs 15-20 days normally.
Q: 3. Do you have any MOQ limit?
A: Our MOQ is 1Tons;
Q: 4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: We usually ship by LCL or FCL by sea or air shipment.
The delivery time according to your quantity.
Q: 5. What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
A: The external size of your products(Thickness x Width x Length)
Contact Person: alice