Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Thickness:||30mic-80mic||Usage:||PVC Shrink Film Applied To Beverage Sleeve Printing|
|Max. Width:||1000mm||Sample Policy:||FREE Samples Offered|
50mic PVC Heat Shrink Film,
35mic PVC Heat Shrink Film,
50mic pvc shrink label film
35-50mic PVC Heat Shrink Label Film For PVC Heat Shrink Sleeve
PVC SHRINK FILM(Polyvinyl Chloride)is the most common shrink film type in the market now. Printing grade pvc shrink film is one kind of economic packaging material with good quality which is widely used in all kinds of packaging industry,such as food,beverage and other daily use.
PVC is a high density film that shrinks at low temperature ranges.The most commonly used shrink sleeve material for the market.It has excellent shrinkage rates,clarity,print quality,and a wide range of both shrink temperatures and shrink ratios.PVC also has high impact strength for extra weather resistance.This scuff resistant shrink sleeve material has the lowest cost.
1) Excellent dimensional stability
2) Perfect machine-ability even with high speed machines
3) Excellent printability
4) Strong & flexible films
5) Totally dust free
6) Good Ink & Adhesive compatibility
7) Uniform & Consistent Shrink properties to enable 360 degree graphics suitable for Printed Sleeves/Labels
8) Films designed for Full-body sleeve labels, Promotion packs, Multi-packs & Tamper-evident closures
9) Suitable for Manual, Roll-fed & Shrink wrap-around labels
3. Equipment & Process
1) High clarity.
2) Excellent shrinkage control.
3) Very good lay-flat properties.
4) Excellent product presentation.
5) Low heat required during packing.
6) Good shrinking using small or big heat tunnel.
1) For full-body sleeves, shrink sleeves and tamper-evident bands.
2) For wrap around, pressure-sensitive, and roll-on shrink on labels.
3) For shrink-wrap multi-packs packaging.
4) Custom made available for PVC Bag, PVC Roll, PVC Sheet & PVC Tubing.
1) Over the sea: The films are suggested to be shipped with reefer container. If less than container
loading, anti-heat material is advised to be used for packing to protect the films.
2) Container over the land: The truck with electronic power should be used for moving the container
between port and factory to keep the reefer container working.
1) The film are suggested to be stored in the warehouse with temperature below 23℃, if in hot
season, installing air conditioner or other solution to cool down the warehouse shoud be taken.
2) The film storage period is 3 months. Please try to use up film within 3 months while they are at perfect
Contact Person: alice