Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Lactic Acid Polymers||Thickness:||50mic|
|Usage:||Shrink Sleeve Labels||Color:||Transparent|
shrink film packaging,
pla plastic film
100% Biodegradable Corn Based Heat Shrink Film , PLA Film For Shrink Labels
100% Biodegradable & Compostable PLA film
MOQ: 2 Tons
Material: PLA Polylactic acid
Usage:Packaging Film,Food Packaging,Food Packaging Film,High transparency flower packaging film,Thermal shrinkage film, label film
Certificate: EN13432(Europe Standard )
LCL: FOB Shanghai Port,China
Biodegradability: Can degraded into H2O and CO2 by micro organisms in landfill or water, remaining zero harmful substance in soil and water, totally non-toxic
1. Technical Data Sheet
|Tensile strength||MD||MPa||ASTM D882||96|
|Wet Tension||mN/m||ASTM D2578||38|
2. Advantage Of PLA Shrink Film
1) Environmentally friendly compostable heat-shrinkable film
2) Corn-based shrink film as an alternative to petrochemicals
3) PLA shrink film (Polylactic Acid film), your best choice for serving the beautiful world for the next generation with your needs.4) Environmentally friendly shrink film
1) In conformity with various shapes of the product, full body shrink sleeves, tamper-evident bands
2) Colorful printing increases commodity efficiency
3) Waterproof, dirt-proof, breaking-proof features, provide effective insulation and protection to the product
4) Suitable for all kinds of products, bottles, cans, presents, and assorted collective packages
5) Tear-lines can be provided on the seals increase the accessibility to the product
6) Suitable for all kinds of automatic packing machines save manpower and reduce cost
|1) Full Body Sleeves|
|2) Multi-Pack Bands|
|4) Pre-Form Bands|
|5) Tamper Evident Shrink Sleeves|
|6) Rolls for Automatic Sleeve Applicator Machines|
5. Why Choose Our PLA Shrink Sleeve Film?
100% Biodegradable & Compostable
Our Products Are Totally Biodegradable & Compostable.
1.Biodegradable Under Composting Conditions.
2.Disintegrates Completely In One Composting Cycle.
3.Has No Toxic Effects And Does Not Release Heavy Metals Over A Given Value Into The Compost.
4.Has No Negative Effect On The Composting Process Itself. In A Word, The Products We Make Are Fully Eco Friendly.
1) Q: Do you accept OEM?
A: Yes, we do.
2) Q: What's your delivery time?
A: It’s according to the quantity of the order. Normally it is between 5 and 20 days.
3) Q: What's your production capacity?
A: About 4000 tons per month.
4) Q: What's your payment term?
A: We accept T/T, L/C, O/A, Western Union, or customized if it is acceptable.
5) Q: Do you provide a free sample? And how many days it will take?
A: Samples for testing are available and free. The freight for sample delivery is at receivers's side. But to be refunded by deducting from the right coming order automatically
Contact Person: alice