Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Processing Type:||Multiple Extrusion||Industrial Use:||Label Printing|
|Place Of Origin:||Wuhan Hubei China||Brand Name:||HYF|
|Certified:||ISO SGS||Name:||PETG Shrink Film|
silicone coated film,
plastic shrink film
Packaging Design PETG Shrink Film , Polypropylene Shrink Film Long Life
Supply Ability:1000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: Suspended Pallet Packing
Lead Time : About 7 - 15 days after confirmed the order
1. Product Details Of PETG Shrink Film
While PETG is the most expensive and most heat resistant shrink sleeve material, they are the most scuff resistant, have a higher gloss, and also have a higher shrink percentage up to 75%. Additionally, PETG is pasteurisable, environmentally friendly and can be recycled, an often-sought feature in today's market.
2. Product Specifications Of PETG Shrink Film
1) Thickness: 20mic - 80mic
2) Width: 450mm - 1200mm
3) Length: 2500m - 5000m
4) The shrinkage: 70% - 78%
5) Can provide free samples of 150m - 200m.
3. Product Parameter Of PETG Shrink Film
|No||Test Item||UNIT||Standard||Test Result||Decide|
|1||(Average thickness deviation)||μm||±3||0||Qualified|
|7||C.O.F||(IN/OUT)||dynamic friction coefficient||/||≤0.50||0.47||Qualified|
4. Application Of PETG Shrink Film
-Widely for all types of bottles, cups, trays printing
-Used for making full body sleeves and containers
5. Advantages Of PETG Shrink Film
1) Products comply with the related environmental requirements of EUROHS, FDA; No plasticizer, No halogen. Renewable utilization, and reduce the white pollution,
2) High transparency, high gloss, low haze, excellent printing performance, high tensile strength, high shrinkage rate and low natural shrinkage of storage.
3) Products are widely used in packing bottles, such as beverage, cosmetic, medical, electronic, and other shrink labels of containers.
4) Our company can be customized any size of the polyester heat shrink film which TD shrinkage rate ranging from 45% to 78% and other special requirements of the polyester heat shrink film, Expiration date: 6 months.
6. Package Of PETG Shrink Film
7. Storage Of PETG Shrink Film
Store our PETG shrink films below 30℃ in its original packaging;
Avoid damages from direct sunlight, high moisture and falling down.
Shelf life: 6 months.
8. Production Lines Of PETG Shrink Film
9. FAQ Of PETG Shrink Film
1) Can I have a sample order?
Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Mixed samples are acceptable.
2) What is the lead time?
Sample needs about 7 days prepared; mass production time needs 15-25 days normally.
3) Do you have any MOQ limit?
Our MOQ is 1 ton
SeaPort: FOB Shanghai
4) What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
The external size of your products (Thick x Width x Length x Shrinkage) and the quantity.
Contact Person: Mrs. Alice