Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Transparency:||Transparent||Place Of Origin:||Wuhan Hubei China|
|Brand Name:||HYF||Certified:||ISO SGS|
|Name:||PETG Shrink Film||Feature:||Moisture Proof|
silicone coated film,
plastic shrink film
45 Micron PETG Shrink Film Heat Shrinkable Film For Bottle Label , Shrink Sleeves
Supply Ability:1000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: Suspended Pallet Packing
Lead Time : About 7 - 15 days after confirmed the order
1. Product Details Of PETG Shrink Film
While PETG is the most expensive and most heat resistant shrink sleeve material, they are the most scuff resistant, have a higher gloss, and also have a higher shrink percentage up to 75%. Additionally, PETG is pasteurisable, environmentally friendly and can be recycled, an often-sought feature in today's market.
2. Product Specifications Of PETG Shrink Film
1) Thickness: 20mic - 80mic
2) Width: 450mm - 1200mm
3) Length: 2500m - 5000m
4) The shrinkage: 70% - 78%
5) Can provide free samples of 150m - 200m.
3. Product Parameter Of PETG Shrink Film
|No||Test Item||UNIT||Standard||Test Result||Decide|
|1||(Average thickness deviation)||μm||±3||0||Qualified|
|7||C.O.F||(IN/OUT)||dynamic friction coefficient||/||≤0.50||0.47||Qualified|
4. Application Of PETG Shrink Film
Shrink Sleeves are heavily used in the following major markets:
• Wine & Spirits
• Sports Drinks
• Personal Care
• Household Care
5. Advantages Of PETG Shrink Film
"Slow shrink" behaviour
Very high shrinkage ratio (78%)
Excellent processing properties
6. Package Of PETG Shrink Film
7. Storage Of PETG Shrink Film
Store our PETG shrink films below 30℃ in its original packaging;
Avoid damages from direct sunlight, high moisture and falling down.
Shelf life: 6 months.
8. Production Lines Of PETG Shrink Film
9. FAQ Of PETG Shrink Film
1. - How to make an order?
- You can contact our salesman for an order.
You need give us your demands of the order as clear as possible. With the related PDF or Al design files you offer us, we can provide you the sample you require quickly. After your conformation and payment for them, we can go ahead with the mass production. we may talk about the details by Email or other useful way in case of any mistakes.
2. - What is the lead time?
- Sample needs about 7 days prepared; mass production time needs 15-25 days normally.
3. - Do you have any MOQ limit?
- Our MOQ is 1Tons.
4. - What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
- The external size of your products (Thick x Width x Length) and the quantity.
Contact Person: Mrs. Alice