Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Pvc Shrink Sleeve Film||Thickness:||30-50mic|
|Core Size:||3" And 6"||Color:||Transparent|
Roll 30 Mic To 50 Mic Pvc Shrink Sleeve Film With Shrinkage 45% To 53%
1. What is PVC ?
PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) Is The Most Economical And Popular Material For Shrink Sleeve Packaging While The Easiest Film To Control In The Shrink Process. It Has Excellent Shrinkage Rates, Clarity, Print Quality And A Wide Range Of Shrink Temperatures And Shrink Ratios.
2. Characteristics Of PVC shrink film
1) Excellent dimensional stability
2) Perfect machine-ability even with high-speed machines
3) Excellent printability
4) Strong & flexible films
5) Totally dust free
6) Good Ink & Adhesive compatibility
7) Uniform & Consistent Shrink properties to enable360 degree graphics suitable for Printed Sleeves/Labels
8) Films designed for Full-body sleeve labels, Promotion packs, Multi-packs & Tamper-evident closures
9) Suitable for Manual, Roll-fed & Shrink wrap-around labels
3. Specification Of PVC Shrink Film
|Thickness||30Mic - 50 Mic|
|Width||400m - 1000mm|
|Length||up to 3000m|
|Color||Transparent and any color specified by customers|
|Packing||Delivered in rolls for automatic machines application or per unit for a manual application
4. Technical Date Sheet Of PVC Shrink Film
5. Usage Of PVC Shrink Film
1) For full-body sleeves, shrink sleeves and tamper-evident bands
2) For wraparound, pressure-sensitive, and roll-on shrink-on labels
3) For shrink-wrap multi-packs packaging
6. Our Production lines of PVC Shrink Film
7. Packaging Of PVC Shrink Film
8. Shrink Sleeve Labels Benefits Of PVC Shrink Film
The benefits of shrink sleeve labels are numerous but can be summed up easily: Increased Sales.
It is difficult to argue with the versatility of custom printed packaging and security seal labels rolled into one with added visual branding options. From full body shrink sleeve labels to tamper-evident shrink bands to multi-pack or promotional shrink bands, we can provide you with the tools you need to help increase sales, market share, and consumer confidence in your brand.
1) Visual Branding. Shrink sleeves can be custom printed with full-color photographic images that wrap 360 degrees around the entire container. Without the space limitations of conventional labels, shrink sleeve labels allow for greater creativity in presenting brand identity, special promotions and product information. Revitalize an old brand by showing consumers that a product they thought they knew is worth another try.
2) Security Seal. A full body shrink sleeve can also perform as a tamper-evident security seal on a product container, eliminating the need and the expense of multiple labels and packaging processes.
3) Consumer Confidence. Add an extra layer of confidence in your product by using the inherent transparency of shrink film to create a clear, unprinted window section that allows consumers to view the contents of the package.
4) Durability. Shrink sleeve labels are reverse printed on transparent shrink film, sealing the inks safely behind 40-70 microns of clear film. This means your graphics are protected from the scuffing, marring, or tearing traditional labels are exposed to during transport or while on the store shelves, ensuring your product packaging goes to market in pristine condition.
5) Sustainability. Shrink Sleeves are available in several environmentally friendly shrink films, including the fully biodegradable PLA, or polylactic acid, a corn-based biopolymer. Market your product as sustainable and appeal to an ever more environmentally conscious public.
9. Our Services
1) 100% direct manufacturer, 100% quality guaranteed, with competitive prices.
2) Professional OEM/ODM services.
3) Strict quality control system to guarantee superior goods.
4) We can do samples before mass production, sampling should be charged but can be refunded in mass production payment.
5) Controlling of the cost and quality and delivery time to reach win-win cooperation.