Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||PETG||Origin Of Place:||WuHan|
silicone coated film,
plastic shrink film
20mic - 80mic PETG Shrink Film For Sleeves , Tamper Evidence , Extruded Roll Stock
PETG Shrink Film Details:
POLYESTER(PETG) considered as a kind of ester film met friendly environment is mainly used to pack with PET containers or bottles, it can cut down recycling cost. PETG shrink film is available for a variety of packaging types, sleeves, tamper evidence, extruded roll stock, shrink bags or cap seal according to customers' size.
PETG Shrink Film Specifications:
1. Thickness: 20mic - 80mic
2. Width: 150mm - 1000 mm
3. Length: 2500m - 5000m
4. The shrinkage: 60% - 70%
5. Can provide free samples of 150m - 200m.
PETG Shrink Film Parameter:
|No||Test Item||UNIT||Standard||Test Result||Decide|
|1||(Average thickness deviation)||μm||±3||0||Qualified|
|7||C.O.F||(IN/OUT)||dynamic friction coefficient||/||≤0.50||0.47||Qualified|
PETG Shrink Film Application:
1. Widely for all types of bottles, cups, trays printing;
2. Used for making full body sleeves and containers;
1. The film are suggested to be stored in the warehouse with temperature below 23℃, if in hot
season, putting on airconditioning or other solution to cool down the warehouse shoud be taken.
2. The film storage period is 3 months. Please try to use up film within 3 months while they are at perfect
1. Over the sea: The films are suggested to be shipped with reefer container. If less than container
loading, anti-heat material is advised to be used for packing to protect the films.
2. Container over the land: The truck with electronic power should be used for moving the container
between port and factory to keep the reefer container working.
Contact Person: Mrs. Alice