Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||BOPETG Thermal Shrink Film||Thickness:||30mic-70mic|
|Width:||200-1200mm||Paper Core:||3 Inch Or 6 Inch|
|Master Roll:||4000mm||Production Machine:||Bruckner|
78% Clear BOPETG Thermal Shrink Film Rolls For Shrink Sleeve Applications
1. Product Description
PETG – Polyproplyene Terephthalate Glycol (PETG) is an amorphous plastic resin of the polyster family. The Heat shrink film produced by PETG is a high density film with a high strength ratio and excellent clarity.Due to its 78% shrinkage, highest among all shrink sleeve material, PETG is an ideal solution for container shrink film that have complex geometries and require superior printability.
Compared to other material, PETG Shrink film is much more environmentally friendly making it a perfect solution for companies looking to switch from more harmful materials such as PVC. The heat shrink film could be used to pack with PET containers or bottles, provided that can cut down recycling cost. Since PETG’s shrinkage occurs at a lower temperature than material like PVC and OPS, there is the added benefit of higher energy efficiency and productivity.
2. Technical Data Sheet
|No||Test Item||UNIT||Standard||Test Result||Decide|
|1||(Average thickness deviation)||μm||±3||0||Qualified|
|7||C.O.F||(IN/OUT)||dynamic friction coefficient||/||≤0.50||0.47||Qualified|
3. Technical Characteristics
1) Good transparency and brightness.
2) High level of thermal shrinkage.
3) Special for high performance lines.
4) Suitable for any environment and climate.
5) Resistant to UV rays, special to protect the stored product and the weather or in its transport.
4. Product Performation
1) Non-toxic, tasteless, good mechanical properties, environmental protection and easy recovery
2) Stable at room temperature, heat shrinkage, and in one direction occur 50-78% thermal contraction.
3) High transparency, high gloss
This material offers the best scuff resistance and the best shrinkage performance, especially for usual shape of container. It is pasturisable and is also eco-friendly and easily recycled, it is the most costly material. PETG begins to shrink between 70º C and 80º C with high shrinkage rate up to 78% TD.
Apply to the convenience food, beverage market, electronic appliances, metal products, daily necessities, in particular, heat shrink label is the most important application areas. PETG shrink film is the most idea substitute of PVC shrink film.
1) Q: Do you accept OEM?
A: Yes, we do.
2) Q: What's your delivery time?
A: It’s according to the quantity of the order. Normally it is between 5 and 20 days.
3) Q: What's your production capacity?
A: About 4000 tons per month.
4) Q: What's your payment term?
A: We accept T/T, L/C, O/A, Western Union, or customized if it is acceptable.
5) Q: Do you provide free sample? And how many days it will take?
A: Samples for testing are available and free. The freight for sample delivery is at receivers's side. But to be refunded by deducting from the right coming order automatically