Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||PETG Shrink Film||Thickness:||50mic|
|Width:||450-1200mm||Paper Core:||3 Inch Or 6 Inch|
|Transparency:||Transparent||Transport Package:||Standard Export Worthy Pallet Packaging|
78% Transparent PETG TDO 45mic HS Shrink Sleeve Labeling Film Rolls For Bottle
1. Product Description
POLYESTER(PETG) considered as a kind of ester film met friendly environment ,is mainly used to pack with PET containers or bottles,provided that can cut down recycling cost.PETG shrink film is availabel for a variety of packaging types,sleeves,tamper evidence,extruded roll stock,shtink bags or cap seal according to customers' size.
Many large companies are switching to the versatility and sustainability of PETG over PVC and OPS including Coca-Cola,Pepsi,Nestle,and Unilever,The benefits of PETG shrink film in the consumer markets have well received.
2. Technical Data Sheet
|No||Test Item||UNIT||Standard||Test Result||Decide|
|1||(Average thickness deviation)||μm||±3||0||Qualified|
|7||C.O.F||(IN/OUT)||dynamic friction coefficient||/||≤0.50||0.47||Qualified|
3. Why To Choose Our PETG Shrink Film?
1) "Slow shrink" behaviour
2) Very high shrinkage ratio (78%)
3) Excellent processing properties
5) Excellent transparency
4. BENEFITS & FEATURES
1) Engineered for labeling PET, PS, PE, Glass and Aluminum containers
2) Conforms to virtually any bottle shape
3) Provides design flexibility for full shrink labels, tamper evident bands and multipacks
4) Excellent clarity and printability for unique designs
5) Uniform film thickness ensures uniform shrink characteristics
6) Moisture and abrasion resistant
7) UV enhanced films available for tamper evident applications
8) Anti-static coatings and treatments prevent blocking
9) Lower natural shrinkage vs. PVC provides stability during storage
10) Environmentally friendly alternative to PVC
11) Clear and white films available
1) For Bottle Shrink Label Printing
2) For Battery Sleeves
1. Can I have a sample order?
Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.A4 free sample for plastic film is free.
2. When can I get the price?
If your information for the product is enough, we will quote to you within 2 hours in working time.
Please give us your detailed size (thickness, width and length), shrinkage and application, the quantity so that we can quote to you correctly.
3.What about the lead time for mass production?
Honestly, it depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order. Generally speaking, production lead time is within 2~4 weeks.
4. What are your terms of delivery?
We accept EXW, FOB, CIF etc. You can choose the one which is the most convenient or cost effective for you.
5. Can I visit your factory?
Yes, we welcome your visiting