Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Width:||According To Customer's Requirement||Paper Core:||3 Inch Or 6 Inch|
|Color:||Transparent||Type:||Shrink Sleeve Label Film|
shrink wrap film,
shrink film packaging
45mic Biodegradable PLA Shrink Sleeve Film Rolls For Printing Labels
1. Product Description
Polylactide, or Polylactic acid (a misnomer since PLA is not an acid), (PLA) is a biodegradable thermoplastic made from renewable resources. The fact that PLA is biodegradable has increased its popularity in recent years and in addition to its use as printed shrink sleeve labels, PLA has also been used as a loose-fill flexible packaging material.
2. Technical Data Sheet
|Tensile strength||MD||MPa||ASTM D882||96|
|Wet Tension||mN/m||ASTM D2578||38|
3. Why To Choose Our PLA Shirnk SLeeve Film?
1) Environmentally friendly compostable heat-shrinkable film.
2) Corn-based shrink film as an alternative to petrochemicals.
3) PLA shrink film (Polylactic Acid film), your best choice for serving beautiful world for the next generation with your needs.
1) Environmentally friendly shrink film.
3) Excellent shrinkage performance.
4) Excellent printability and compostable.
5) Multi-purpose shrink film.
6) Non-toxic film.
The Benefit of PlA shrink sleeves labels:
1) Excellent clarity
2) Excellent printability
3) superior scuff resistance.
6. Shrink Sleeve Application Process
Manual – In this process, custom printed shrink sleeve labels are manually applied to containers before shrinking. This method is ideal for short runs and sampling prototype programs.
Automatic – Through an automatic application process, conveyors and other assorted machines are used to slip the shrink film material over the containers and then process them through the heat-shrink area for the form-fit that shrink sleeves create.
1) Q: Do you accept OEM?
A: Yes, we do.
2) Q: What's your delivery time?
A: It’s according to the quantity of the order. Normally it is between 5 and 20 days.
3) Q: What's your production capacity?
A: About 4000 tons per month.
4) Q: What's your payment term?
A: We accept T/T, L/C, O/A, Western Union, or customized if it is acceptable.
5) Q: Do you provide free sample? And how many days it will take?
A: Samples for testing are available and free. The freight for sample delivery is at receivers's side. But to be refunded by deducting from the right coming order automatically
Contact Person: Carrie Zhou