Payment & Shipping Terms:
heat activated shrink film,
clear shrink film
50% Heat Shrinkable PVC Sleeves Film Rolls For Tamper Proof Shrink Seals
1. Description Of PVC Shrink Film
The shrinkable PVC is manufactured from a mixture of PVC resins, plasticizers, lubricants and other additives. After an extrusion and double bubble inflating process, a bi-oriented PVC film is obtained, which has the characteristic of contracting due to the effect of heat, both longitudinally and transversally. The thickness varies between 20 and 100 microns, depending on the use to which they are intended. The contraction of PVC film, unlike other plastics, such as PEDB (Low Density Polyethylene), is achieved at low temperatures (80 ° C), an important characteristic for the packaging of heat sensitive products. In General the exposure of the container to the thermal flow is only 2 to 3 seconds, so it is possible to apply it in containers of High Density Polyethylene, Polypropylene and others, Among the main characteristics of the heat shrinkable PVC film we have:
1) High resistance to stress and impact.
2) High brightness and transparency
3) Effective barrier to gases.
4) High degree of shrinkage at low temperatures.
2. Specification Of PVC Shrink Film
|NO.||Properties||Unit||Test Standard||Test Method|
|1||Width||mm||(Order Sheet standard)0-3||---|
|2||Thickness Max tolerance||%||±12%||ASTM D 374|
|3||Tensile Strength||MD||N/mm2||≥42||ASTM D 882|
|TD||N/mm2||≥50||ASTM D 882|
|4||Elongation at Break||MD||%||≥70||ASTM D 882|
|TD||%||≥50||ASTM D 882|
|5||Shrinkage||MD||%||Order Sheet standard±2.5||ASTM D 1204|
|(100°C,8 Seconds)||TD||%||Order Sheet standard ±2.5||ASTM D 1204|
|6||Friction Coeffcient||---||≤0.5||ASTM D 1894E
3. Benefits of Shrink Film to Customers
1) Pvc is cheaper than paper label,Cover cap & body with perforation for tearing.
2) Faster delivery, wide products range,less wrinkles, better appearance.
3) Low distortion, clarity,fineness, more glossiness & Brightness, good light fastness
4) Competitive pricing, uniform shrinkage, consistent printing with quality & accuracy.
5) Better shelf life.
6) Antifreeze/ Alkaline /Soap/Moisture/Oil/Heat resistant.
4. Usage Of PVC Shrink Film
Shrink – sleeves are the fastest-growing segment in the labels market,truly representing a revolution in package printing and converting.
Shrink sleeves can be applied to varying shapes and in many forms to maximize brand impact and security Reverse Printing is often used in shrink- sleeve printing to prevent marring and scuffing during transit.
It also facilitates the “No Label “ look that is currently in vogue.
1) Food & Beverages
5) All kind of plastic
6) Glass & metal containers
7) Household appliances
9) FMCG and many others
5. Shrink Sleeve Labels Benefits
The benefits of shrink sleeve labels are numerous, but can be summed up easily: Increased Sales.
It is difficult to argue with the versatility of custom printed packaging and security seal labels rolled into one with added visual branding options. From full body shrink sleeve labels to tamper evident shrink bands to multi-pack or promotional shrink bands, we can provide you with the tools you need to help increase sales, market share, and consumer confidence in your brand.
1) Visual Branding. Shrink sleeves can be custom printed with full color photographic images that wrap 360 degrees around the entire container. Without the space limitations of conventional labels, shrink sleeve labels allow for greater creativity in presenting brand identity, specialty promotions and product information. Revitalize an old brand by showing consumers that a product they thought they knew is worth another try.
2) Security Seal. A full body shrink sleeve can also perform as a tamper evident security seal on a product container, eliminating the need and the expense of multiple labels and packaging processes.
3) Consumer Confidence. Add an extra layer of confidence in your product by using the inherent transparency of shrink film to create a clear, unprinted window section that allows consumers to view the contents inside the package.
4) Durability. Shrink sleeve labels are reverse printed on transparent shrink film, sealing the inks safely behind 40-70 microns of clear film. This means your graphics are protected from the scuffing, marring, or tearing traditional labels are exposed to during transport or while on the store shelves, ensuring your product packaging goes to market in pristine condition.
5) Sustainability. Shrink Sleeves are available in several environmentally friendly shrink films, including the fully biodegradable PLA, or polylactic acid, a corn based biopolymer. Market your product as sustainable and appeal to an ever more environmentally conscious public.
6. Main Buying Procedure
Enquiry: contact us by email, phone call, fax, Instant tools (Trademanager, MSN, Skype) and let us know your enquiry.
Discussion: specify the items you desire, confirm specification; OEM/ODM consultation.
Quotation: Prices offered and accepted.
Place order as per contract or discussion.
Proforma invoice offered to double confirm the order for both-side records.
Order completed under our arrangement.
Goods shipped as per contracted term.
Goods arrive at local port or warehouse, depending on contracted term.
Support & re-ordering.
7. Our Services
Your inquiry related to our product & price will be replied within 24hours.
Well-trained & experienced staff are to answer all your inquiries in English of course.
Working time: 8:30am - 6:00pm, Monday to Friday (UTC+8).
OEM & ODM projects are highly welcomed. We have strong R&D team here to help.
Your business relationship with us will be confidential to any third party.
Good after-sale service offered, please get back if you got question.
Contact Person: Carrie Zhou