Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Processing Type:||Blown||Usage:||Shrink Sleeves|
heat activated shrink film,
shrink packaging film
40 MIC Clear Blown PVC Heat Shrink Film Rolls For Thermo shrinking / Sleeve / Labels
HYF Packaging offers PVC Shrink Film produced at its new modernized production set-up with capacity of 200MT per month. We commenced production of Shrink Label Films at our new modernized facility in beginning 2005 successfully providing commercial supplies in different variants from 30~70 Micron and above. Presently, we meet major part of regular requirement in domestic market; as well have developed export markets for our PVC Shrink Films used by leading flexible packaging converters for producing / printing shrink labels & sleeves.
HYF PVC Shrink Film is suitable for producing / printing Shrink Sleeves & labels. Our Shrink Films has suitable shrink ratios; excellent dimensional stability; first-rate operational features [High toughness, fine surface luster & clarity, superior uniformity, fantastic lay-flat values]; superior print-ability; good ink & adhesive compatibility; uniform & consistent shrinkage; and designed for full body sleeve labels, promotion packs; multi packs and tamper evident closures and suitable for manual, roll-fed and shrink wrap around labels. The usage of Shrink Label Films is ideal for launching new or redesigned products. Characteristics: - TD Shrinkage 50% across the web width & MD Shrinkage < 5%.
With our PVC Shrink Films, we offer flexibility in print designs/patterns facilitating the end-customers to successfully promote products & build product image and to use this special packaging medium for introducing new or redesigned products.
1. Specification Of PVC Shrink Film
|Thickness||30 Micron to 80 Micron|
|Width||200m - 1000mm|
|Length||up to 3000m|
|Color||Transparent and any color specified by customers|
|Packing||Delivered in rolls for automatic machines application or per unit for a manual application|
2. Specifications Of PVC Shrink Film
1) TD Shrinkage 50 % [+/-2%] across the web width & MD Shrinkage < 5%
2) Available Thicknesses : Starting from 30 Micron to 40~50 Micron & above.
3. Technical Date Sheet Of PVC Shrink Film
|NO.||Properties||Unit||Test Standard||Test Method|
|1||Width||mm||(Order Sheet standard)0-3||---|
|2||Thickness Max tolerance||%||±12%||ASTM D 374|
|3||Tensile Strength||MD||N/mm2||≥42||ASTM D 882|
|TD||N/mm2||≥50||ASTM D 882|
|4||Elongation at Break||MD||%||≥70||ASTM D 882|
|≥50||ASTM D 882|
|5||Shrinkage||MD||%||Order Sheet standard±2.5||ASTM D 1204|
|(100°C,8 Seconds)||TD||%||Order Sheet standard ±2.5||ASTM D 1204|
|6||Friction Coefficient||---||≤0.5||ASTM D 1894E|
1) Excellent dimensional stability
2) Perfect machine-ability even with high-speed machines
3) Excellent print-ability
4) Strong & flexible films
5) Totally dust free
6) Good Ink & Adhesive compatibility
7) Uniform & Consistent Shrink properties to enable 360-degree graphics suitable for Printed Sleeves / Labels
8) Films designed for Full-body sleeve labels, Promotion packs, Multi-packs & Tamper-evident closures
9) Suitable for Manual, Roll-fed & Shrink wrap-around labels
5. Usage Of PVC Shrink Film
1) For full-body sleeves, shrink sleeves and tamper-evident bands
2) For wraparound, pressure-sensitive, and roll-on shrink-on labels
3) For shrink-wrap multi-packs packaging
1) Excellent product presentation
2) Low heat required during packing
3) Good shrinking using small or big heat tunnel
4) High clarity
5) Very good Lay-flat properties
6) Excellent shrinkage control
7. Shrink Sleeve Labels Benefits
The benefits of shrink sleeve labels are numerous but can be summed up easily: Increased Sales.
It is difficult to argue with the versatility of custom printed packaging and security seal labels rolled into one with added visual branding options. From full body shrink sleeve labels to tamper-evident shrink bands to multi-pack or promotional shrink bands, we can provide you with the tools you need to help increase sales, market share, and consumer confidence in your brand.
1) Visual Branding. Shrink sleeves can be custom printed with full-color photographic images that wrap 360 degrees around the entire container. Without the space limitations of conventional labels, shrink sleeve labels allow for greater creativity in presenting brand identity, special promotions and product information. Revitalize an old brand by showing consumers that a product they thought they knew is worth another try.
2) Security Seal. A full body shrink sleeve can also perform as a tamper-evident security seal on a product container, eliminating the need and the expense of multiple labels and packaging processes.
3) Consumer Confidence. Add an extra layer of confidence in your product by using the inherent transparency of shrink film to create a clear, unprinted window section that allows consumers to view the contents of the package.
4) Durability. Shrink sleeve labels are reverse printed on transparent shrink film, sealing the inks safely behind 40-70 microns of clear film. This means your graphics are protected from the scuffing, marring, or tearing traditional labels are exposed to during transport or while on the store shelves, ensuring your product packaging goes to market in pristine condition.
5) Sustainability. Shrink Sleeves are available in several environmentally friendly shrink films, including the fully biodegradable PLA, or polylactic acid, a corn-based biopolymer. Market your product as sustainable and appeal to an ever more environmentally conscious public.
8. Main Buying Procedure
Inquiry: contact us by email, phone call, fax, Instant tools (Trademanager, MSN, Skype) and let us know your inquiry.
Discussion: specify the items you desire, confirm specification; OEM/ODM consultation.
Quotation: Prices offered and accepted.
Place order as per contract or discussion.
Proforma invoice offered to double confirm the order for both-side records.
Order completed under our arrangement.
Goods shipped as per contracted term.
Goods arrive at local port or warehouse, depending on contracted term.
Support & re-ordering.
9. Trade Terms
Payment: 30% T/T deposit payment in advance, the balance should be paid before shipment also by T/T. WESTERN UNION, L/C.
Production Lead Time: 15 - 20 days after deposit payment.
Shipping Methods: ocean, railway
FOB Shipping Port: Wuhan/ Shanghai, mainland China
If you want to deal with EXW/CIF/CNF term instead of FOB, please specify. Otherwise, FOB price will be quoted under inquiry.
10. Our Services
Your inquiry related to our product & price will be replied within 24hours.
Well-trained & experienced staff are to answer all your inquiries in English of course.
Working time: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm, Monday to Friday (UTC+8).
OEM & ODM projects are highly welcomed. We have strong R&D team here to help.
Your business relationship with us will be confidential to any third party.
Good after-sale service offered, please get back if you got the question.
Contact Person: Carrie Zhou