It all started with PVC
PVC is the first material used for shrink sleeve films and is still the most used in the world.
There are some general characteristics all the PVC films share:
1) process, print and shrink well;
2) present a great shrink curve and different shrink ratios;
3) can be printed with rotogravure, letterpress, offset and flexo, using UV, solvent or water-based inks;
4) can have UV protection grades as well as optical brightener grades;
5) have poor scuff resistance and squeezability.
Generally the PVC film shows a moderate shrink force, meaning that will crush empty containers, and not
relaxes on empty HDPE containers, avoiding a loose sleeve effect.
Get in touch with us for discovering more on shrink films and get your quote.
Contact Person: Mrs. Alice