Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Width:||According To Customer's Requirement||Paper Core:||3 Inch Or 6 Inch|
|Use:||Food Package||Type:||Plastic Film|
shrink wrap film,
shrink film packaging
100% Compostable PLA Biodegradable Film Rolls For Food Package
1. Product Description
PLA film can be laminated with paper tray and replace envelope window and other food packaging. This material is made through burial or compost and able to decompose into water and carbondioxide completely. It does not have any pollute and do not have any bad impact on the environment. Biodegradable Compostable is the new and high polymer material which is made by extract of plant (monomer material) processed with chemical synthesis; it contains non-toxic & non-irritating as its characteristics and can be buried for land. The material is made by the natural plant and can be efficient for reducing carbon emission & use of fossil fuel. It's the most promising high polymer.
|25, 30, 40, 50, 90μm||According to customers’ requirements|
|Joint||Less than one joint for A grade products. And we control the rolls with joints below 10% of the total order quantity.|
|Width||According to customers’ requirements|
1) Capable of refrigeration, keep fresh, biodegradable.
2) With lamination can be sustained refrigeration for 5-7 days.
3) 100% environmental-friendly raw material and can reduce the use of carbon.
4) Easily lamination processed with plastic or paper.
5) Illustrious surface with high level of transparency.
6) Extruding grade in equal thickness and superior film tenacity.
7) Suited with great capability for printing & various purpose and can be twisted.
8) Raw material is sourced from NatureWorks LLC resin IngeoTM, not oil base.
1) Replacement for plastic packaging made from petrochemical materials.
(ex.: plastic bag, bouquet pack, and bread bag)
2) Paper tray.
3) Envelope window.
4) Food packaging.
5) Candy twist packaging.
5. Why Us?
100% Biodegradable & Compostable
Our Products Are Totally Biodegradable & Compostable.
1.Biodegradable Under Composting Conditions.
2.Disintegrates Completely In One Composting Cycle.
3.Has No Toxic Effects And Does Not Release Heavy Metals Over A Given Value Into The Compost.
4.Has No Negative Effect On The Composting Process Itself. In A Word, The Products We Make Are Fully Eco Friendly.
Contact Person: alice