Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Industrial Use:||Neck Shrink Sleeves||Use:||Juice|
pvc transparent film,
pvc shrink film rolls
Custom Pvc Heat Shrinkable Film , Heat Shrink Plastic Film Roll For Neck Shrink Sleeves
PVC blow shrink film is one kind of economic packaging material with good quality which is widely used in all kinds of packaging industry, Such as food, beverage and other daily use.
The print quality is outstanding with up to 10 colors. You can have reverse print to protect labels from scratching and meanwhile to maintain a high-gloss finish.
2. Technical Data Sheet
1) Used for making shrink sleeves
2) Widely used in different kind of packaging products
3) Easily used for wrapping any product
1) Total Protection from Dust and Moisture
2) Instant Identifications,Easy to Pack,Prevents Duplicacy
3) Improves Looks and Product Image and Sales Appeal
4) Resistance from Scratches and increases the Self Life of the Product
5) Reasonable Cost of Packaging
6) Protection from Pilferage and Leakage of Products
7) High Transparency and Clearance Attract Customers
1) By Express (3-7 working days), suitable for Urgent Time and Small Quantity.
2) By Sea (15-30 days), suitable for regular Mass Production.
3) By Air (4-5 days), from Airport to Airport.
Q1. What's the order procedure?/ How can I place an order?
As the above picture shown, we warmly welcome you send us the inquiry, offer us as more details as you can about the products, or you can visit our factory first. Then we will offer you the best price asap, after confirming the samples and order, paying the deposit, we will start the mass production.
Q: 2. What is the lead time?
A: Sample needs 2-3 days prepared; mass production time needs 15-25 days normally.
Q: 3. Do you have any MOQ limit?
A: Our MOQ is 1Tons;
Sea Port: FOB Shanghai
Q: 4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take arrive?
A: We usually ship by LCL or FCL by sea or air shipment.
The delivery time according to your quantity.
Q: 5.What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
A: The external size of your products(Thickness x Width x Length)